Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any ideas on how to ascend? im desperate

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★
I need to try something guys I cant go my entire life without a foid to fuck there has to be some way that a foid will date me. Its literally destroying me every day I need to ascend so bad. The only way I can think of is dating apps because cold approching doesnt work for me and gets me in trouble. Im on dating apps right now and got ZERO matches actually one that was a onlyfans whore I just need to ascend give me ideas guys

you WILL fuck your sexdoll and you WILL like eet

I need to try something guys I cant go my entire life without a foid to fuck there has to be some way that a foid will date me. Its literally destroying me every day I need to ascend so bad. The only way I can think of is dating apps because cold approching doesnt work for me and gets me in trouble. Im on dating apps right now and got ZERO matches actually one that was a onlyfans whore I just need to ascend give me ideas guys
Travel to SEA and go to some third-rate cities that no other foreigners go to and spam dating apps there.

Simple rules work best. Supply and Demand. Make yourself short in supply and demand will rise sharply to correlate. Market economics follow dating economics closely.

Just go through all the copes and hope it works.

Gymmax
Leanmax
Stylemax
Surgerymax
Geomax

If all fails then at that point just rope.

Gymmax
Leanmax
Stylemax
Surgerymax
Geomax

Tbh this process would probably work for 99.999% of men provided they arent volcel with the exception of the extremely deformed or lowiq autists

Gymmax
Leanmax
Stylemax
Surgerymax
Geomax

All of these arent possible because im broke, have no car but stylemaxxing could possibley work what clothes do I need to buy?

Give us some stats
height, looks etc
can you talk properly, are you boring

All of these arent possible because im broke, have no car but stylemaxxing could possibley work what clothes do I need to buy?
You don't need money for gymmax (calisthenics) and leanmax (just eat less with high protein). The goal is to get lean with some muscle definition. Girls don't care if you are huge or not they just want some brad pitt in fight club body. Lean and toned.

Style look for reddit and google. Here is a link with the classic outfits that most girl love. You only need 2-3 outfits not more. Add in a blazer or two and good shoes and you will stylemog 99% of men.

I am broke too. Surgerymax is only for the VERY deformed. Geomaxed just do like me: I am wageslaving right now and need $5k more to geomax.

Give us some stats
height, looks etc
can you talk properly, are you boring
5'7
People said I look inbred, gay, weird etc
I stutter alot and mispronouce words
I would say im not a boring person but to foids I would be boring

"first, grab a lady, know what I'm saying?" - blue

first, grab a lady

know what I'm saying

x23r0j.gif

Step 1: Be born attractive
Step 2: Success

can you post more videos of rejection? Also where did the video of you getting scolded by the manager go? Just wondering

can you post more videos of rejection? Also where did the video of you getting scolded by the manager go? Just wondering
Least obvious IT infiltrator.

Lux wont try to give any advice, because it would be considered bluepilled sentiment and a warning would be issued. Not that lux is scared of getting banned at all (why would?), but that attempts at advices are not well welcomed so asking for ideas wont work. The best ones involve money, so that is a minimal tip.

Last edited:
The only real way is to meet people through friends. The more girls you meet, the more likely you are to ascend. Its a numbers game.

Im scared of women and have no friends so its over for me.

Have you tried rape

Gymmax. I've you're not a dwarf or deformed, it's really that easy.

Be white.

This is the first post this GrAY nigger posts he's definitely from IT wanting to post it

I don't know how you look but I can give you a suggestion. While you may get rejected almost everytime, there's still a chance. You can't fail if you don't stop trying theory. If youre 5/10 atleast as I know you're a 5'7 manlet, your chances of getting a yes are still very slim, but you would definitely get few dates if you asked out 200 or so foids. That's assuming your succes rate could be 1%. But I doubt you would get anything if you're below a 5/10 at 5'7. And you seem like low-inhib enough to give it a try. Many autists here never asked out a girl

Last edited:
I don't know how you look but I can give you a suggestion. While you may get rejected almost everytime, there's still a chance. You can't fail if you don't stop trying theory. If youre 5/10 atleast as I know you're a 5'7 manlet, your chances of getting a yes are still very slim, but you would definitely get few dates if you asked out 200 or so foids. That's assuming your succes rate could be 1%. But I doubt you would get anything if you're below a 5/10 at 5'7. And you seem like low-inhib enough to give it a try. Many autists here never asked out a girl
Id say I'm a 4/10 many girls said that when I was in highschool but I did ask out alot of foids I had a phase last month of just walking up to foids and asking them out I did this hundreds of times and not one yes.
Gymmax. I've you're not a dwarf or deformed, it's really that easy.
I hate the gym. Im lazy and don't have time for it I'd rather play videogames and browse .is

Id say I'm a 4/10 many girls said that when I was in highschool but I did ask out alot of foids I had a phase last month of just walking up to foids and asking them out I did this hundreds of times and not one yes.

I hate the gym. Im lazy and don't have time for it I'd rather play videogames and browse .is
Hoeflation is real. Unfortunately, men have to work a lot harder for less. Start off small and work your way up. You don’t have to be Schwarzenegger. If you can get to 20% body fat or lower with some muscle, it should be good enough.

Hoeflation is real. Unfortunately, men have to work a lot harder for less. Start off small and work your way up. You don’t have to be Schwarzenegger. If you can get to 20% body fat or lower with some muscle, it should be good enough.
Schwarzenigger. Dude horflation sucks boomers had it so easy. Also I think im already in shape im pretty skinny average weight

Schwarzenigger. Dude horflation sucks boomers had it so easy. Also I think im already in shape im pretty skinny average weight
Skinny doesn't do it. Put on some muscle. Trust me, if you take a few photos of yourself shirtless with muscles (as long as it's natural like at the beach), you will get responses. And assuming you're really average facially (4-6) and in height (above 5'6 and below 6'0), you can actually get decently attractive girls.

I've got a question for all of you replying to this thread. It this all theory, or have you put it into practice and actually had sex?

I've got a question for all of you replying to this thread. It this all theory, or have you put it into practice and actually had sex?
I've seen it happen with friends IRL when I was in college. I've also seen a few gymcelling experiments that shows it allows men to pull.