Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any ideas for my catfishing plan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
So I'm currently catfishing a former classmate on Instagram. I set up a typical Chad profile and bought 500 followers and dozens of likes for $ 10.99, the investment is worth it because you can fool so many people. :feelskek:

[UWSL]Do you have any ideas how I can really "hurt" her? She seems to really like the chad on my account. She liked every pic and commented things like: "damn" or "hot as fck". I also stated on my profile that I live in a city 60 miles from her. Now I thought to ask her there and then of course not to show up at the meeting point. :feelsPop:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Should I pull this off? What other ideas do you have? :feelscomfy:[/UWSL]

Everything can work, the only problem is if she asks a video or a photo of the chad holding a random object

What does this classmate look like?

Everything can work, the only problem is if she asks a video or a photo of the chad holding a random object
No, she actually believes me. We exchanged voice mails and I talked with a very deep voice which she thought was "arousing".

the only one you hurt is you
her normiebrain will forget the entire thing in less than a week
for her youre just part of her mobile game, youre the cow in farmville she clicks on once in a while to get some points or whatever

If she’s a whore, chadfish the hell out of the privileged scum.

What does this classmate look like?
Let's say she's a 7/10.
for her youre just part of her mobile game, youre the cow in farmville she clicks on once in a while to get some points or whatever
Still funny as hell to make her drive 60 miles. :feelshaha:

You're really overestimating thirsty foid intelligence levels when she sees Chad
ok that would be funny
but do it to multiple chicks so the 10,99 were worth it
This. Maximize profits, ruthless buisiness model

ask @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Where can I get Chads pictures from? All the Instagram ones are too cropped.

You clearly haven’t chadfished.
Foids get super invested and they tell their family and friends about chadfish to brag. They Spend hours looking cute to send perfect pictures lmao.
They cry a lot too

So I'm currently catfishing a former classmate on Instagram. I set up a typical Chad profile and bought 500 followers and dozens of likes for $ 10.99, the investment is worth it because you can fool so many people. :feelskek:

[UWSL]Do you have any ideas how I can really "hurt" her? She seems to really like the chad on my account. She liked every pic and commented things like: "damn" or "hot as fck". I also stated on my profile that I live in a city 60 miles from her. Now I thought to ask her there and then of course not to show up at the meeting point. :feelsPop:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Should I pull this off? What other ideas do you have? :feelscomfy:[/UWSL]
How do you buy non sketchy account as followers tho. Just one look through your followers will tell it’s a fake account