Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill any HScels (or schoolcels) pack a brick in yo schoolbag and wrap it round a chad/stacies skull

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
i am being 100% serious with this post. i am indeed advocating violence, please attack the nearest chad or stacy because once you leave you will regret never attacking them for sure. this post mainly applies to anyone under 18 cause junior sentencing yana

i am being 100% serious with this post. i am indeed advocating violence, please attack the nearest chad or stacy because once you leave you will regret never attacking them for sure. this post mainly applies to anyone under 18 cause junior sentencing yana
lol a soap in a sock leaves no marks and can seriously harm if you hit the right place

Understood. I will get to it. (HScel)

But I'm a student in good standing…

@ItheIthe come on bro!

Why don't you do it yourself?

The kind of person who could do this is not the kind of person who would want to do it.

You would need to be a psychopath to be able to do it.
And a psychopath wouldn't because:
(i) they are selfish and there is no personal gain in it.
(ii) you would need to desire love and appreciation in the first place in order to be bitter for not having it. and someone who desires love and appreciation can't be a psychopath.

so anybody who claims to want to do it is lying.

not to mention that anybody who had enough testosterone and balls for it, wouldn't be an incel. The testosterone would make them masculine and therefore unlikely to be an incel.

Last edited:
I hope one day I get the confidence or the opportunity to seriously injure a chad at my HS. Unfortunately it's not gonna happen.

The kind of person who could do this is not the kind of person who would want to do it.

You would need to be a psychopath to be able to do it.
And a psychopath wouldn't because:
(i) they are selfish and there is no personal gain in it.
(ii) you would need to desire love and appreciation in the first place in order to be bitter for not having it. and someone who desires love and appreciation can't be a psychopath.

so anybody who claims to want to do it is lying.

not to mention that anybody who had enough testosterone and balls for it, wouldn't be an incel. The testosterone would make them masculine and therefore not an incel.

ROFL LOL

"anyone who had enough testosterone wouldnt be incel" what if he had a craniofacial deformity lmaooo (im not talking about myself, just using it as a basis)

im a psychopath i love leeching off others to satisfy myself hehe

ROFL LOL

"anyone who had enough testosterone wouldnt be incel" what if he had a craniofacial deformity lmaooo (im not talking about myself, just using it as a basis)

If you're tall and have a jawline/deep voice, you can land a down syndrome femoid.
regardless of skin deformities/social awkwardness/handicaps
I have yet to see a masuline incel.

And even if there was such a person, you can't be an emotional psycopath.

>How do you do, fellow incels?

Attachments

• not fbi.jpg
    not fbi.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 92
>How do you do, fellow incels?
this

Also I called a Hapa Stacy(had the attitude and voice of one, really just a 5/10 at best, lightish brown eyes) ugly once, she was being a bitch and was getting pissed off

If you're tall and have a jawline/deep voice, you can land a down syndrome femoid.
regardless of skin deformities/social awkwardness/handicaps
I have yet to see a masuline incel.

And even if there was such a person, you can't be an emotional psycopath.

voice and height is dependant on hgh not testosterone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back