Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any hope WW3 will start soon?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
With Russian diplomats being kicked out of Western countries could this escalate to somethimg serious which could affect us incels?

OF COURSE
Even better if it was an unpreventable apocalypse like an asteroid strike or megaquake that would wipe out humanity

This world is LONG overdue for another world war. We haven't had one in nearly 75 years.

I would also settle for a major plague that killed billions of people across the globe.

no its not. russians placed rockets on fucking cuba in the 60s. the current "crisis" is nothing compared to the cold war between to different ideologies as it was a few decades ago. lower your hopes.

We are absolutely overdue as hell for a total all out war. Unfortunately I think shit is just going to keep bubbling away with no flash point occuring.

not anytime soon

I hope so, also i hope uk gets nuked into oblivion. This is a terrible country.

I don't want WW3.

I think Incels may benefit from it.

Still don't want WW3 to happen.

Hopefully Donald trump pisses off Kim jong un when they both meet, and Kim decides to launch the nukes.

I hope there is a benevolent scientist who will someday destroy the world with a bacteria or something.

The West is pissing off Putin right now.
The west is full of cucks, they are mad that Russia isn't letting itself get invaded by millions of Africans and Arabs.
But sadly putin wouldn't launch nukes because of stupid shit like this, I feel like Kim is way easier to anger and provoke so he is our best hope.

The west is full of cucks, they are mad that Russia isn't letting itself get invaded by millions of Africans and Arabs.
But sadly putin wouldn't launch nukes because of stupid shit like this, I feel like Kim is way easier to anger and provoke so he is our best hope.
Kim's nukes probably wont reach any targets