Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any hope for battlefield?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
We all know that Battlefield V is going to be filled with SJW stuff. Is there a chance the company will listen to the criticism and make a new game that’s better? There were times where gaming companies had downfalls and got their shit back together in no problem. Is there hope for battlefield?

F48oAcN

ive heard that the maps are small and shitty

Money talks. They refuse to listen to their fanbase at their peril.

I fucking hate this.. I used to play bf3, was such a fucking good game.. but it just had to get cucked.. I bet there are foids developers
ive heard that the maps are small and shitty
Even more suifuel

Once you turn sjw, you never go back.

No, it's fucking over for Battlefieldcels.

No.

Triple A games are all filled with SJW shit.

>still caring about modern AAA games
722d073c4169995d10fcaa21f571845635d379c03beb2954e2f5acfd9dc72201

Based review from Metacritic
single player is literally 2 hours long and is hilariously historically innacurate. We get a mission in a heavy water factory in Norway which, in reality, was done by a group of Norwegian soldiers. In the game? We play as a small skinny girl that single handedly butchered an entire german military base. Tiger tanks in 1940 and MG42 in..... 1940. NAZI FLAGS REMOVED, in a WORLD WAR 2 GAME.
-This game has ZERO WW2 atmosphere, it doesnt look, sound, or feel like it. Feels more like its in a Mad Max setting, than WW2.
-Spotting has been removed. Possibly one of the most iconic features in BF series, gone.
-No Rush mode. One of the most played game modes, just gone.
-Maps have been designed by slamming a shoe on the keyboard. Gone are the times of maps in BF with an obvious front forming, instead we got Call of Duty style tight maps with people running like headless chickens.
-Graphics---- why does it look like Fortnite with better graphics? Who set the contrast and tone of this game? a 5 year old child?
-Skins for people and guns are just a cherry on top, the German army filled with tiny asian women and blacks is just hysterical, i couldnt stop laughing when i saw it. The CoD style golden gun skins are also hilarious.

This game is a complete disaster, i tried really hard to get into it as a life-long battlefield fan, but i just couldnt.
This is simply not a Battlefield, and not a WW2 game. Which is pretty hilarious considering the DEVS told us we're all uneducated and shouldnt buy the game.
Well, i sure as hell wont.

Save yourself the money and spend it on

Is there hope for battlefield?
No.

If the status quo of the gaming industry doesn't chang soon, all mainstream games will go the direction that Hollywood is going. It's already happening.

I'm still playing Battlefield 1943 on PS3, there's only 3 classes with no upgrades on weapons, maps are huge.

Dice could have done what pubg was doing years ago but they tried copying Call of Duty and making their maps smaller but everyone moved away from smaller maps, even Call of Duty has huge maps now with Blackout mode.