Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any highly traumaticcels here?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Parental abuse, bullying , 0 acknowledgement from foids, 0 friends, anybody else like me man ?

I can't take this pain anymore brocels :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It sucks brocel you just have to power though.

I'm narcicel now

parental abuse :yes:,0 acknowledgement from foids :yes:

being physically ugly is an abuse itself

Abuse from family for one. Getting bullied. And much more. My own father stabbed me once.
@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel can u transfer this to the lounge?

I hate posting in Id and probably will never post anything here anymore, everything gets buried

@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel can u transfer this to the lounge?

I hate posting in Id and probably will never post anything here anymore, everything gets buried
@Fat Link

Pretty sure I have multiple traumas.

From what?
Multiple things. I remember when I was still in middle school I had a habit of putting my arms up in defence everytime someone pretended to hit me, even when I knew they we'rent gonna hit. It was involuntary and earned me a bully who enjoyed doing it.

I got this from being hit at home

Multiple things. I remember when I was still in middle school I had a habit of putting my arms up in defence everytime someone pretended to hit me, even when I knew they we'rent gonna hit. It was involuntary and earned me a bully who enjoyed doing it.

I got this from being hit at home
:feelsrope:

early trauma destroys your brain

I had my ankle broken by someone behind me in school, fucks with me to this day. Always try to stay alert, and I'm super paranoid people want to harm me, lots of other fucked stuff but that one is pretty bad and I think about it daily.

parental abuse :yes:,0 acknowledgement from foids :yes:

Alright. I'll step in, presuming that this is an incel-only chat. (Forgive my paranoia)

Childhood:

2023-05-28-15_24_07-dragon-ball-super-chapter-54-page-7-mozilla-firefox-png.762853

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

2023-05-28-15_24_33-dragon-ball-super-chapter-54-page-7-mozilla-firefox-png.762854

2023-05-28-15_26_50-dragon-ball-super-chapter-54-page-9-mozilla-firefox-png.762857

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

Mother used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

2023 05 30 11 16 47 Celexa1 PNG Image 496433 pixels  Scaled 99  Mozilla Firefox

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

I shared the room with Mother. We lived in a small apartment.

She called him a "Kid" because he doesn't have a license or apartment.

Yes...I see. Mother's husband would toss her clothes and items outside. She moved into an apartment for some time to escape him.

Toxic parents
Bullied
No friends
Khhv
Got literal PTSD from driving tests