Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any heroincels?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I want to try to iv heroin and I have tried on 2 different drug forums to get answers to some questions I have about harm-reduction but heroin is such a taboo drug that it ALWAYS end in preaching and I haven´t gotten one single answer. Because people in there are soooo concerned if I get addicted and "ruin my life" lol. I am going to kill myself soon and this is on my bucket list but if I tell them that they´re closing the thread so I thought I would try in here.

I have already read this https://drugs-forum.com/data/attachment-files/2007/04/223897_127113689491399416.pdf
and dozens if not hundreds of threads about iv heroin.

So any heroincels in here who could help a fellow member out so I don´t OD on my first try or get an infection?

Last edited:
Good luck not dying

ODing on your first try and dying would be pretty sweet.

never done heroin but I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to inject on your first go

I have read a lot about it and no you should not iv on the first try especially when I have never done any opiates before. But as I already have made a post in here before I have a problem with my throat that prohibits me from swallowing pills and I have a hard time eating so insufflation or smoking it is out of the question so I can only plug or iv and I hate plugging because I get the shits.

I am going to kill myself soon

get an infection?
wtf why would you care about the infection? smells like larp tbh.
I once took part in a medical study and was injected with 0.3% alcohol - salt water mixture.
took effect fucking instantly. seriously this is no joke. you will be high in 0.5 seconds.
have fun. you're most likely just gonna pass out.

I have read a lot about it and no you should not iv on the first try especially when I have never done any opiates before. But as I already have made a post in here before I have a problem with my throat that prohibits me from swallowing pills and I have a hard time eating so insufflation or smoking it is out of the question so I can only plug or iv and I hate plugging because I get the shits.
no matter how you do it i heard you're going to throw up on your first time but it still feels good.

I was thinking of fasting 5 hours like when getting anesthesia before an operation like I did the 4 times I got operated in my throat.

Since the thread is on-going I am just going to ask my questions.

- When I cook the mixture of heroin and citric acid, when should I draw it up in the syringe? just right away or let it cool because I can´t imagine drawing the boiled mixture up in the syringe and shooting it right away.

- Erowid says 5-10mg for a beginner if the product is 100% clean (which of course it isn´t) so I was thinking to start with that since I have no tolerance at all. Does that sound reasonable?

I have a few other questions but this ought to get the ball rolling.

Last edited:
wtf why would you care about the infection? smells like larp tbh.
I once took part in a medical study and was injected with 0.3% alcohol - salt water mixture.
took effect fucking instantly. seriously this is no joke. you will be high in 0.5 seconds.
have fun. you're most likely just gonna pass out.
Did you get paid?

Ex Heroin addict here, 3 years clean. Off and on for about 10 years. Never injected, only snorted. Twice overdosed (just from snorting, yes its possible), multiple stays in rehab, few times in prison. Any questions, ask.

If you MUST do it, just stick to snorting it. Snorting it feels just like taking a strong opiate based prescription narcotic (Oxycontin, Vicodin, Morphine, Endocet...etc). Be careful your H isn't laced with Fentanyl or one of its derivatives. Its common for dealers to "boost" shitty heroin with the stuff to give it extra kick. That extra kick often puts users 6 feet under.

EDIT: I completely missed the point about being unable to snort it. Sorry.

What kind of H are you getting, west coast black tar or east coast powder? I live on the east coast and have never seen tar in my life. You don't mix powder with anything, just draw it up in the syringe and go. Make sure to filter it with a cotton swab. That mixing shit might be for black tar, but I have no experience with that.

Last edited:
Did you get paid?
yes I got ~ 25 $ per hour for being drunk while playing some games at a pc and filling out some questionnaires.
was a dream come true tbh

Ex Heroin addict here, 3 years clean. Off and on for about 10 years. Never injected, only snorted. Twice overdosed (just from snorting, yes its possible), multiple stays in rehab, few times in prison. Any questions, ask.

If you MUST do it, just stick to snorting it. Snorting it feels just like taking a strong opiate based prescription narcotic (Oxycontin, Vicodin, Morphine, Endocet...etc). Be careful your H isn't laced with Fentanyl or one of its derivatives. Its common for dealers to "boost" shitty heroin with the stuff to give it extra kick. That extra kick often puts users 6 feet under.

EDIT: I completely missed the point about being unable to snort it. Sorry.

What kind of H are you getting, west coast black tar or east coast powder? I live on the east coast and have never seen tar in my life. You don't mix powder with anything, just draw it up in the syringe and go. Make sure to filter it with a cotton swab. That mixing shit might be for black tar, but I have no experience with that.
Thanks for the response and glad you saw the part where I was unable to snort, because frankly I hate how I can´t eat or enjoy drugs like normal people due to my condition. I actually love snorting it feels so awesome and fun but can´t do it.

I am from Denmark so I ordered some brown heroin #3 from the dnm from a trusted vendor. So I will of course be using citric acid to make it water soluble.

Does 5-10mg sound reasonable for a new user? I thinking maybe just 5mg to test the waters.

and what about cooking it, should I draw it up into the syringe immediately after? and should I let it cool before shooting it? I assume I shouldn´t be injecting near boiling water into my veins. In all the videos either in documentaries or "how to" videos they show all the steps including injection but they always cut the scenes from when they have cooked it to shooting it.

Last edited:
I've only ever snorted heroin and I can tell you that you definitely can avoid getting addicted from just one dose. I did it on weekends for a few months until I realized that I had begun craving it on Mondays and that's when I stopped doing it, with no side-effects. Since then I've done it in mixes here and there but not much at all. While I admit that IV use may trigger the ascending mesolymbic dopamine pathway in a more extreme way, this is all to say that one dose won't make you a fiend immediately.

Sorry that I can't be of help in the discussion of injection advice, but from my experience of injecting morphine (melted down from a pill), I would say that it was about a minute or two at most between my landlord liquefying the pill and injecting it into my veins without issue.

Oh my bad for assuming you were in the US. And sorry I can't help with the mixing part, but there are plenty of guides online to help out I'm sure.

I've seen people cook up before on a spoon and inject it not too long after. Slightly above room temp is fine but not much hotter than that.

Is there anyway you can get a sitter, someone trusted to watch your back when you do this?

Oh my bad for assuming you were in the US. And sorry I can't help with the mixing part, but there are plenty of guides online to help out I'm sure.

I've seen people cook up before on a spoon and inject it not too long after. Slightly above room temp is fine but not much hotter than that.

Is there anyway you can get a sitter, someone trusted to watch your back when you do this?
Not sure why he would need to if he plans on dying anyway. I guess it depends on heroin is the last thing on his bucketlist or the first, and how much value those other potential future items hold for him.

He said he DOESN'T want to OD his first time.

Heroin is the way I'll go out. Apparently it is best feeling in the world and you feel comfy and at peace with everything.

Done it once and I personally think heroin sucks ass. I snorted some china white (light grey powder) and felt an euphoric opiate body high. After about an hour I felt extremely itchy all over my body and attempted to go to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep and kept nodding off into my pillow. 0/10 would not do it again
Really any temporary solution to a deep intrinsic permanent issue within oneself is not going to help in the long run. Just makes things a lot worse

I had a roommate who od on heroin plus other drugs I've never heard of. One of his friend literally had to break open the wooden door because my roommate wouldn't answer his bedroom door. I wasn't there but he already died before the paramedics came by. he was also an alcoholic too and did some other shit as well.

Heroin is the way I'll go out. Apparently it is best feeling in the world and you feel comfy and at peace with everything.
Yeah man

Just be sure to take benzo with it, and have a really pure heroin

And be sure that nobody will find you incouscious cauz it takes shit long Time tong time to die

And if they get you to hostpital, they will reanimate you like they did to me

But yeah, pure heroin ( fentanyl prefered, cauz street heroin suck nowadays, at least in my area ) + benzo + alcool = best way to go by far

Heroin is the perfect drug if you want to literally LDAR.

Seems like good advice with the room temperature. So I think I might just try and cook it up and immediately draw it up into the syringe and wait for it to be room temperature.

Also in terms of a comedown, what is it like on heroin? On coke or MDMA it can be unbearable because of the anxiety, but since heroin is a downer what can I expect?

And Erowid says the iv high last for 4-5 hours does that sound realistic?

And if anyone knows anymore heroincels feel free to tag them I would appreciate that.

Last edited:
To mix the heroin we have in Europe you need to add an acid

Ascorbic acid the best if you Can find

But you Can Do it with just lemon juice, i do it with lemon juice it's fine

So heroin + acid source + water

Thenn you heat and mix well

Dont use to much acid or lemon, it reduce heroin potency, use the smallest amount possible

Seems like good advice with the room temperature. So I think I might just try and cook it up and immediately draw it up into the syringe and wait for it to be room temperature.

Also in terms of a comedown, what is it like on heroin? On coke or MDMA it can be unbearable because of the anxiety, but since heroin is a downer what can I expect?

And if anyone knows anymore heroincels feel free to tag them I would appreciate that.

The comedown on heroin if your NOT already addicted to it is just being tired, maybe a little mental fog. There really isn't any comedown prior to becoming a full blown addict.

Now once you are actually in the throws of addiction, the comedown is completely different.

Thanks that´s good to hear :)

I have shot up a lot of drugs. Heroin is lame, it made me sick and throw up.

im afraid from wd symptoms when hooked , but i wil try it , i try tramadol , i want some euphoria and happines in my fukin life

@heroinfather

Did you have the surgies to Lmax?

Did you have the surgies to Lmax?
Surgies to Lmax? I´m sorry what do you mean? Do you mean surgeries? And I don´t know what Lmax is unless you mean Lookmax

Surgies to Lmax? I´m sorry what do you mean? Do you mean surgeries? And I don´t know what Lmax is unless you mean Lookmax
I meant if you had your surgeries to Looksmax or not.

Done it once and I personally think heroin sucks ass. I snorted some china white (light grey powder) and felt an euphoric opiate body high. After about an hour I felt extremely itchy all over my body and attempted to go to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep and kept nodding off into my pillow. 0/10 would not do it again
Really any temporary solution to a deep intrinsic permanent issue within oneself is not going to help in the long run. Just makes things a lot worse

This is how I feel about opiates. They give you a temporary opioid body high with euphoria. But itchy for me too. And you know it's fake. Deep down you still know. The next day you still feel empty.

And then what?

If you're rational, you know it's no escape. You can never sustain it. You're just running away from life. Feels cowardly.

Honestly makes me feel worse than just trying to deal with shit the best I can.

I meant if you had your surgeries to Looksmax or not.
Nope I am a student so I don´t have the money, plus I am very into nature I don´t like unnatural things, so if I ever did have plastic surgery I would never be comfortable knowing that wasn´t the real me. Mostly if they had to put something in like to make a better jawline it would be so unnatural.

This is how I feel about opiates. They give you a temporary opioid body high with euphoria. But itchy for me too. And you know it's fake. Deep down you still know. The next day you still feel empty.

And then what?

If you're rational, you know it's no escape. You can never sustain it. You're just running away from life. Feels cowardly.

Honestly makes me feel worse than just trying to deal with shit the best I can.
But I just want to do it 1 or 2 times if all goes well the first time, it´s just on my bucket list. I am going to rope in 2 month time anyways so long term problems like addiction or health issues isn´t a problem.

Fentanyl plasters would have been easier to use.

I fucking love heroin. Have for years, always will. Don’t worry about the taboo. Also, overdosing isn’t as easy as it’s made out to be. As long as you keep a decent dosage, you’ll be alright.
:what::what::what:
Long term heroin used makes you anything but alright.

I fucking love heroin. Have for years, always will. Don’t worry about the taboo. Also, overdosing isn’t as easy as it’s made out to be. As long as you keep a decent dosage, you’ll be alright.
Can I PM you a few questions about it? I PM´ed Heroincel but he doesn´t respond, and since you´re a long time user you might know a thing or two

Last edited: