Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any healthcels or people having problems with social workers/government officials etc. here?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
no man i dont see those people

I have problems with my health

if u follow my post history u would know im anorectic and after many surgeries on my leg
Ah I remember. :feelsbadman:

Are your legs fully funftional now? Did your relatives etc. treat you like shit as well?

I do. I can´t work because of a problem with my throat but I can´t get a pension either and the government tries to get me to work even though I am handicapped I have tried many things to get better but the doctors said they can´t do more (Danish doctors are imcompetent)

Because of my physical problems I have lost everything both friends, hobbies, life quality and so on and to me it seems like I am fighting to stay alive and the government are fighting against that because they don´t wanna waste money on me.

I do. I can´t work because of a problem with my throat but I can´t get a pension either and the government tries to get me to work even though I am handicapped I have tried many things to get better but the doctors said they can´t do more (Danish doctors are imcompetent)

Because of my physical problems I have lost everything both friends, hobbies, life quality and so on and to me it seems like I am fighting to stay alive and the government are fighting against that because they don´t wanna waste money on me.

you are danish boio and this shit is happening there its over