Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any gymcels have tips for force feeding yourself?

PepeTheVirgin

PepeTheVirgin

Greycel
I am a framecel at 178cm/59kg. I have gymmed and force-fed myself before for about 2 weeks until I was 63kg. At a certain point the stress and depression always gets to me so I stop gymcelling and eating good.

It has gone like this several times already, I gain the weight and I lose it again because I feel like shit, eat bad/don't workout for a day, have no energy, no energy on the next day either and so on.

I would really like to know how I can get myself to consistently eat ~3000kcal without getting sick after a few weeks. Some days I ate so much I had to throw up.

Appreciate it boyos! :feelzez:

Smoke pot and get the munchies you won't be able to stop eating.

I
Smoke pot and get the munchies you won't be able to stop eating.
I live In the Netherlands and smoke about 6 joints a day.. I feel like it might even be causing a part of the problem.

It's over.
I smoke one when I wake up and feel too lazy to even make my own food. Also it enhances the way you experience emotions, which means my negative depressed feelings get amplified.

I am a framecel at 178cm/59kg. I have gymmed and force-fed myself before for about 2 weeks until I was 63kg. At a certain point the stress and depression always gets to me so I stop gymcelling and eating good.

It has gone like this several times already, I gain the weight and I lose it again because I feel like shit, eat bad/don't workout for a day, have no energy, no energy on the next day either and so on.

I would really like to know how I can get myself to consistently eat ~3000kcal without getting sick after a few weeks. Some days I ate so much I had to throw up.

Appreciate it boyos! :feelzez:
Can try cooking beef fat with eggs (in an omelette or whatever) for extra calories, or beef fat in anything really. Use 200g and ya got 2000cals of pure fat.

Can try cooking beef fat with eggs (in an omelette or whatever) for extra calories, or beef fat in anything really. Use 200g and ya got 2000cals of pure fat.
You mean the fat that's inside a steak? Should I just throw it in my breakfast omelette?

4kg in two weeks just looks like you got some extra bodyfat from "fasting for the gym".

To have real solid gains, you need to keep the routine for months and eat just what is needed in terms of macros. Official numbers are biased because they were made at a time during which humans were far more physically active than us on a daily basis. 3000 kcal is waaaaay more than enough, no need get you sick for nothing.

However it really depends on how you feel, your genetic and thus how your metabolism actually works. Go see a qualified nutritionnist if you really want a really precise personnal answer.

I smoke one when I wake up and feel too lazy to even make my own food. Also it enhances the way you experience emotions, which means my negative depressed feelings get amplified.
If you aren't lifting, Change your diet to eating fast digesting carbs only like French fries. Get some pomme frites with extra mayonnaise. Stay away from filling protein rich foods for a while that will keep you full. Eat a bunch of cereal for breakfast with toast and you will have 700 calories but still be hungry in a couple hours. Then eat some fatty noodles and fries, and more cereal for dinner. You will be hungry all the time.

4kg in two weeks just looks like you got some extra bodyfat from "fasting for the gym".

To have real solid gains, you need to keep the routine for months and eat just what is needed in terms of macros. Official numbers are biased because they were made at a time during which humans were far more physically active than us on a daily basis. 3000 kcal is waaaaay more than enough, no need get you sick for nothing.

However it really depends on how you feel, your genetic and thus how your metabolism actually works. Go see a qualified nutritionnist if you really want a really precise personnal answer.
It's true but the bodyfat looked good since rn my bodyfat percentage is 7% :feelsrope:

Yeah, that fat. You can buy it in blocks like butter. Can add it in anything for calories. Eggs work well in my experience.

If you aren't lifting, Change your diet to eating fast digesting carbs only like French fries. Get some pomme frites with extra mayonnaise. Stay away from filling protein rich foods for a while that will keep you full. Eat a bunch of cereal for breakfast with toast and you will have 700 calories but still be hungry in a couple hours. Then eat some fatty noodles and fries, and more cereal for dinner. You will be hungry all the time.
Hmm a dirty bulk sounds good imo. I will give this a try. Thanks!
Yeah, that fat. You can buy it in blocks like butter. Can add it in anything for calories. Eggs work well in my experience.
I will check if they have that here in the Netherlands, I never heard of it :feelswow: