Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any graphic novels or graphic novel series recommendations???

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
As long as the series isnt some cucked sjw bullshit if you know what I mean, and I would prefer if any love arch bullshit was kept out of it if the story isnt about a loner incel type. Doesn't have to be incel themed or anything just as long as it is fuckery free. Ive read some Y-The last man before which is about the last guy on earth surrounded by females and it was ok but anything worth reading that isn't a total waste of time??? I was thinking of picking up the preacher series but idk if its any good or not. lmk

Kingdom, Vinland Saga and Berserk. All great.

The Turner Diaries

not sure non cucked western comics exist(from 2000s onwards everything is incredibly cucked in the west).your best try for not cucked shit is seinen manga.Just search online for some lists(i had a million manga lists but i lost all of them a few days ago when i formatted my pc).Reading the new testament is a million times better then reading manga though.