Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good videos where men roast modern women for how bitchy and rude and entitled they have become?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

I wish to creampie someday
★★★★★

there's hundreds of content farms pushing out these staged epik p0wns on youtube if you want cheap entertainment. the illusion breaks as soon as you step outside and face reality though

there's hundreds of content farms pushing out these staged epik p0wns on youtube if you want cheap entertainment. the illusion breaks as soon as you step outside and face reality though
Dont want no false shi nyuggah, I want real!

Dont want no false shi nyuggah, I want real!
look out the window brocel, you can break down every single mistake a whore has done and she will nod along, maybe cry and call you an asshole and that same night she'll be fucking a man she doesn't even know

look out the window brocel, you can break down every single mistake a whore has done and she will nod along, maybe cry and call you an asshole and that same night she'll be fucking a man she doesn't even know
There is no foids outside my window