Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any good Hitler documentary thats not Jewish Propaganda?

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
i have been coping with World War II Documentaries and i'm looking for a good documentary analysing the life and times of the Fuhrer. I want one that is not cucked or jew pilled. Post your recommendations below

Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to find such documentary. People often mention "the greatest story never told", but I think it's very low quality.

I always enjoy WW2 documentaries even though most of them is jewish propoganda. It was a very interesting time,

WW2 in colour on Netflix is good, it is like 10 episodes and it is all in colour. It swaps between the japs and the nazis.

I always enjoy WW2 documentaries even though most of them is jewish propoganda. It was a very interesting time,

WW2 in colour on Netflix is good, it is like 10 episodes and it is all in colour. It swaps between the japs and the nazis.
Based recommendation
Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to find such documentary. People often mention "the greatest story never told", but I think it's very low quality.
Let me check it out

second the netflix series.

No, but you can watch 'Ancient Aliens'.

Greatest story never told
Some stuff on bitchute if you just look up videos like the greatest story never told

View: https://archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries

Here’s a list of what u need

second the netflix series.

That shi

You would have to go to the alternate universe where the Nazi's won the war for that kind of content.

You would have to go to the alternate universe where the Nazi's won the war for that kind of content.
Did a nazi fuck your oneitis or something?

The greatest story never told or Europa the last battle.

Hitler was a FAILURE!!

He’s just a precursor of what’s happening to the rest of white soyciety

Ian Kershaw’s Hitler biography is as unbiased as it can get.

There is a great alternative history novel and TV series called "The Man in the High Castle" which shows what would have happened if the Nazis and Japs won.

There is a great alternative history novel and TV series called "The Man in the High Castle" which shows what would have happened if the Nazis and Japs won.
If Hitler had won : Global World Peace would have ensued tbh ngl

Did a nazi fuck your oneitis or something?

It wouldn't have been quite like that in real life the Nazi's were only after the European part of Russia, not the entire world. They wouldn't have had resources for that or the interest.