Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any good high IQ blackpill books?

Unfortunately, no. High iq people don't write books so there aren't any high iq books for me to recommend.

Philosophical books: Leviathan (Hobbes), The Prince (Machiavelli), The Art Of War (Sun Tzu), The Art Of War (Machiavelli), De Cive (Hobbes), Methods Of Persuasion (Kolenda), Influence: The Psychology Of Persuasion (Cialdini), How To Make Friends And Influence People (Carnegie), World & Will As Representation (Schopenhauer), The Trouble With Being Born (Cioran), Better Never To Have Been (Benatar), Human predicament (Benatar), The Temptation To Exist (Cioran), Maxims (La Rochefoucauld), 48 Laws Of Power (Greene), 33 Strategies Of War (Greene), On War (Carl von Clausewitz).

Last edited:
Philosophical books: Leviathan (Hobbes), The Prince (Machiavelli), The Art Of War (Sun Tzu), The Art Of War (Machiavelli), De Cive (Hobbes), Methods Of Persuasion (Kolenda), Influence: The Psychology Of Persuasion (Cialdini), How To Make Friends And Influence People (Carnegie), World & Will As Representation (Schopenhauer), The Trouble With Being Born (Cioran), Better Never To Have Been (Benatar), Human predicament (Benatar), The Temptation To Exist (Cioran), Maxims (La Rochefoucauld), 48 Laws Of Power (Greene), 33 Strategies Of War (Greene).
I love Machiavelli. I definitely want to get into Hobbes and Schopenhauer.

Thanks for the list

I love Machiavelli. I definitely want to get into Hobbes and Schopenhauer.

Thanks for the list
Machiavelli is great, very good political realist. You're most welcome.

Nothing about the blackpill is high IQ.

Machiavelli is great, very good political realist. You're most welcome.
Are you talking about The Art of War or The Prince?