Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting any good copes?

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
Hey everyone, I need some advice on dealing with being single. It's really getting to me, especially when I see couples everywhere. I cant even cope by gaming anymore.
I feel like I'm failing in life and I'm losing interest in things I used to love, I would love to hear how you all cope with similar feelings on a daily basis.

What things are you interested in?

You're a shy niceguy too?? We friends from now on.
I'm in the same situation as you rn, I used to cope with gaming but I can't anymore

Cutting myself, not the best idea, but it helps in the moment.

You're a shy niceguy too?? We friends from now on.
I'm in the same situation as you rn, I used to cope with gaming but I can't anymore
hmm, you can probably help me then. how do you cope on a daily basis?, so I can copy you.

nothing tbh lost all interest
Well, I would try to find something to cope with that you can easily access. I cope with many things that make me life easier

moneymaxx, careermaxx, exercise 6 times a week, if you like seeing artwork, try drawing yourself, if you like music, trying making music so on, stay in contact with family whenever possible. also, what are the things that you used to like? any cartoons or games in particular?

Take various drugs and alcoholic beverages at once to see what effects you get and then post here.

vidya and sleeping

Classic muscle cars and 65 mile per hour nitro powered radio control cars are great copes for me, but it’s not cheap