Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any good cope anime?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Im running out of cope anime and im too much of a scaredy cat to rope (tried and couldnt do it)

I'm watching vinland saga atm.

K-ON! and K-ON!!

Mob Psycho 100

watched it already :(

its in my list but right now im looking for something that will reduce my stress levels.
more slice of life if you catch my drift
Dr. stone is pretty good. Has an intersting story and doesn't have much violence.

Scissor seven is a pretty good Netflix anime, funny as fuck.

I'm watching sayonara zetsubou sensei

Space dandy, higurashi, umineko,

kemono michi(honestly not that good just funny as fuck)

Mob 100 both seasons.

any loli anime made.

When i was a weaboo i only saw bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan, welcome to the NHK, naruto and bleach. That's every anime i've seen.

It depends on your tastes. You could get into one of those long-running shonen like One Piece or Naruto and lose yourself for a month or two going through the whole series. Monster/LotGH are high quality shows with a lot of episodes. Aria/Mushishi/Yuru Camp are really good for relaxing, the same goes for a lot of slice of life stuff but tastes will vary.

Have you seen Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh? They're both pretty good. Maybe also Hidamari Sketch or Yuyushiki or Paniponi Dash or Ai Mai Mi.

watch kuuchuu buranko

Demon Slayer, Azur Lane, Mugen no Jūnin -Immortal-; if you like Slice of Life u will like Machikado Mazoko. Sakura Trick is also very good tbh