Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any good books about incels?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
do you have any good books about incels to recommend me?

obviously, I ask that left-wing works designed to tell lies about the real state of the modern world not to be included.

Haven't read it myself, but I've seen "Whatever" by Michel Houellebecq frequently recommended as such a book.

Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Haven't read it myself, but I've seen "Whatever" by Michel Houellebecq frequently recommended as such a book.
Screenshot 2023 04 30 234229

Screenshot 2023 04 30 234246

Screenshot 2023 04 30 234304

Last edited:
Frankenstein and The Hunchback of Notre Dame

No but there is a book named DAMN, Destroy A Man Now, Its written by some psycho feminist bitches about how to ruin a corporate mans life and steal his money with false rape accusations step by step guide.

Any female-written romance books will give you plenty of black pills. The male love interest is always a dark-triad giga Chad.

"Idiot" and "Crime and punishment" are also good. Russian literature is filled with stories about doomers and sigma males who've become disillusioned with society

"Idiot" and "Crime and punishment" are also good. Russian literature is filled with stories about doomers and sigma males who've become disillusioned with society

Oblomov for LDARcels