Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any general tips to an incel who is about to go to work?

Most important trick to an incel who is about to go to work?

• Don't go to work, work only if you have to

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Do the bare minimum as possible

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Save money and focus on copes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Other (please give tips)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What is the best tip?

always do the bare minimum and don't stay loyal to a company

this at least in Western work culture. always grind for future job hops on company time when possible. jump ship every 2-3 years.

you want to make clear your preformance ability so that they know you can do alot when shit comes down to it. but then you wanna ride out each day basically fucking around and doing not much until they start to seem like theyre getting on you then bust out some shit.

at some jobs i had i would do jack shit for multiple weeks until i sensed that they were going to try and fire me so i would proform at a very high level more then everyone else for a few weeks and then just repeat this cycle.

i mean there is just so many tips its crazy man.

this at least in Western work culture. always grind for future job hops on company time when possible. jump ship every 2-3 years.
He lives in Taiwan so he will have so sacrifice for the company

He lives in Taiwan so he will have so sacrifice for the company
beyond ogre if true. in that case he should make sure to make his work very visible(if they can't see your work, it doesn't exist) and go for the highest class employer directly if possible. Not settle for shitty one and be fucked.

Tbh OP I feel like we are watching you grow :feelsaww:

First it was studies, then graduation and now you have a job

staying loyal to a chad and/or rich employer has only ever rewarded me with more workload and stressful responsibilites
if you do a good job, people will not make your life easier

staying loyal to a chad and/or rich employer has only ever rewarded me with more workload and stressful responsibilites
True. More work, more responsibilities, same paycheck :feelsUgh:

wdym?

Always make sure your boss is aware of your good work and stand up for yourself. Otherwise there'll be vultures that try to make you look bad to prop themselves up. For example, by shit talking, lying about you, starting rumors. Office politics can be hell and some coworkers are literal psychopaths. All that matters is that your boss is happy with you and you'll have a job and a good reference in the end. Also, don't let a company use and run you into the ground

The key is to be able to do what other's can't, like if they fire you they'll have a ton of problems. Tho it's easier said than done.

The key is to be able to do what other's can't, like if they fire you they'll have a ton of problems. Tho it's easier said than done.
Yes, with experience I've been able to do supposedly harder and complex tasks with minimum efforts. And as I don't accept cuckery no more, I've been able to push some of my own standards on my superiors, as I know it'd be harder for them to easily replace me and train someone to do as good a job as me. That's why I'm currently able to work from home while all my coworkers have to go to the office daily, I frequently push my tasks for later days and can manage to do fine work hours on my own terms. But, that's only because I stopped being a submissive cuck to my slavemasters. In my field it's hard to be self-employed, so for now I'm fine with this wagecuck job as I can even smoke weed and drink alcohol while working and they won't even know. I've become so senseless and low-inhib that, while at the office, I used to smoke weed at my lunch breaks and go back to the office and don't give a shit what would happen to me. I wouldn't care if they fired me.

Yes, with experience I've been able to do supposedly harder and complex tasks with minimum efforts. And as I don't accept cuckery no more, I've been able to push some of my own standards on my superiors, as I know it'd be harder for them to easily replace me and train someone to do as good a job as me. That's why I'm currently able to work from home while all my coworkers have to go to the office daily, I frequently push my tasks for later days and can manage to do fine work hours on my own terms. But, that's only because I stopped being a submissive cuck to my slavemasters. In my field it's hard to be self-employed, so for now I'm fine with this wagecuck job as I can even smoke weed and drink alcohol while working and they won't even know. I've become so senseless and low-inhib that, while at the office, I used to smoke weed at my lunch breaks and go back to the office and don't give a shit what would happen to me. I wouldn't care if they fired me.
Are you in IT?

I know you are, i meant the other dude. But yeah you should become really good at what you do and learn a technology that's used in your place that no one else knows, that way you reduce your chances of getting fired and you have more leverage when discussing about salary or work hours

Are you in IT?
No, lawyer. I'm privileged for this field of work though, it's a small/medium size office with good-paying clients. The salary is OK, if I wanted to get paid more I'd have to get a much more stressful, bigger workload job (I tried it once, it was hell, even though if I stayed there I could be making double what I'm currently getting paid, to me it's not worth it). I think in IT this goal could be much more easily achieved though, as most jobs can and currently are home-office in the field and require very little human interaction.

Blue collar jobs pay well. Any retard can advance in position and pay with seniority. White collar office jobs are bullshit. Office politics and drama plus office workers are nothing but easily replaceable pencil pushing faggots so they're always tasked with more and more work until they quit

No, lawyer. I'm privileged for this field of work though, it's a small/medium size office with good-paying clients. The salary is OK, if I wanted to get paid more I'd have to get a much more stressful, bigger workload job (I tried it once, it was hell, even though if I stayed there I could be making double what I'm currently getting paid, to me it's not worth it). I think in IT this goal could be much more easily achieved though, as most jobs can and currently are home-office in the field and require very little human interaction.
Oh, you're a lawyer? It's a really dificult field to excel at, props to you really. Also its a field with as much competition as IT or accounting