Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any gamercels here?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
When I say gamers, I mean true gamers. Not retards that play this mainstream multiplayer peasant crap.

Fake-ass mainstream retard gamers: multiplayer mainstream junk
Leage of Legends, Counterstrike, DOTA, Overwatch, Fifa, CandyCrush, Angry Birds, Call of Duty, etc.

True Gamers: Single player games that are still quality

Dark Souls, Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, Witcher, Crysis, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, etc.

I am probably the most hardcore gamercel on this forum. I have a $1500 gaming PC and a library of over 300+ single player games. I've probably played 1000 more due to piracy and free torrents. In fact gaming is my main form of LDAR.

I'm actually torrenting NIOH right now and checking it out.

rotting-alone said:
I am probably the most hardcore gamercel on this forum
CUCKED

fight me

It is the gAme that plays me

implying playing league of legends for 15k hours is mainstream

fuckin normie i am a bigger gamer than you

I guess GTA is too mainstream by now. FML.

Hearts of Iron III was pretty good. As was the Max Payne series, which was only quasi-mainstream at best, created by a small studio in Finland.

rotting-alone said:
When I say gamers, I mean true gamers. Not retards that play this mainstream multiplayer peasant crap.

Fake-ass mainstream retard gamers: multiplayer mainstream junk
Leage of Legends, Counterstrike, DOTA, Overwatch, Fifa, CandyCrush, Angry Birds, Call of Duty, etc.

Dark Souls, Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, Witcher, Crysis, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, etc.

I am probably the most hardcore gamercel on this forum. I have a $1500 gaming PC and a library of over 300+ single player games. I've probably played 1000 more due to piracy and free torrents. In fact gaming is my main form of LDAR.

I'm actually torrenting NIOH right now and checking it out.

Who supports your LRDARing habits m8?

rotting-alone said:

Good games, but they're mainstream like you said about multiplayer games.

UncannyValley said:
rotting-alone said:
Good games, but they're mainstream like you said about multiplayer games.

Mainstream games are okay as long as they are single player. Multiplayer games implies you have friends to play with, or still interact with people online regularly and thus are not a truecel nor true gamer.

IMO social isolation is a prerequisite for being a true gamer. That's why I only play single player games.

demonanus said:
rotting-alone said:
Who supports your LRDARing habits m8?

I live with my parents. Without rent and without responsibility. As long as they think I'm doing something productive they leave me alone in my room to LDAR at my PC. All I do is game, fap, and shitpost here.

Well I usually play GTA Online solo with the MTU set to 700, so I don't have to deal with fuckhead griefers that the game itself encourages to fuck you over. Does that count? kek

Gaming is utter cope, good food is the only thing that can make me truly happy.

@takurak

[This is a targeted attack]

i play hl2 mods but also mobas am i still a true gamer (also classic wow)

takurak said:
Gaming is utter cope, good food is the only thing that can make me truly happy.

food is cope too, everything is cope

Besides CoD, I like Fallout and Far Cry a lot.

I'm currently playing morrowind and saints row 3, i highly recommend morrowind if you're into RPG games, this is my first playthrough and i already put 23 hours on it, blown away by how incredible and detailed the island of vvardenfel is and i haven't even explored half of it yet.

After seeing this thread I'd be curious if there's any interest in forming an incel gaming group. Kind of like a Steam group.

Preserve your anonymity, but play MP games with your subhuman brothers. Counterstrike, TF2, whatever.

rotting-alone said:
After seeing this thread I'd be curious if there's any interest in forming an incel gaming group. Kind of like a Steam group.
good idea but too late for me

what is yugioh? is that mainstream?

>I am probably the most hardcore gamercel on this forum. I have a $1500 gaming PC and a library of over 300+ single player games. I've probably played 1000 more due to piracy and free torrents. In fact gaming is my main form of LDAR.

Hardcore is not caring about the cost of your PC. you should be mining on it and playing old games.

I play good games like homeworld, new games are all gay.

mmorpgs are games for incels, we can live a better life virtually there rather than irl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back