Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any game where you specifically murder thousands of w*men brutally?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
looking for a good time :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

You can yell at and kill foid protesters in rd2

There's 'Hatred', a black-and-white isometric shooter where you play as an absolute trench coat Chad going on an indiscriminate rampage. Kill people and score points. I don't know boyo, GTA lets you kill whomever you want of course. 'Fallout: New Vegas' is a solid pick in that you can flesh out your character's personality and fully immerse yourself as you go on a fempage!! Hahaa

Open up Steam buddy, and search for 'Tormentor'. Not a great studio but it is something to keep an eye on!

There's 'Hatred', a black-and-white isometric shooter where you play as an absolute trench coat Chad going on an indiscriminate rampage. Kill people and score points. I don't know boyo, GTA lets you kill whomever you want of course. 'Fallout: New Vegas' is a solid pick in that you can flesh out your character's personality and fully immerse yourself as you go on a fempage!! Hahaa

Open up Steam buddy, and search for 'Tormentor'. Not a great studio but it is something to keep an eye on!
Take on the role of a merciless torturer. Earn money from video transmissions of your torments and then buy new victims and torture tools to expand your prison.
wow sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. too bad it's not out yet :feelsbadman:
isn't that game extremely cucked?

isn't that game extremely cucked?

fallout 4 with mods, or skyrim. any Bethesda game honestly

Katamari you roll them up and send them to space to create new planets from their bodies. :feelshaha: