Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any game that isn't 1v1 is flawed

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
★★
You can carry in team games but it gets to a point where you just can't.

being stuck in elo hell where your tms are utter garbage is so fucking annoying. It takes so long to get to the point where most of the time, ur tms are ur level and it's not rage inducing.

I don't understand why I always end up in teams with people who have just gotten lobotomy while the enemy team plays like it's a pro game.

I don't understand why I always end up in teams with people who have just gotten lobotomy while the enemy team plays like it's a pro game.
I get trash tms and the other team isn't even good, that's what makes it quite frustrating. There are many outplays but it's always cancelled out because of my tms being retarded. I can never go into a game thinking it's a certain victory, it's always 50/50 until a certain rank where I know it's my fault and im ok with it.

I just can't get good teammates ever. I can shoot my shots like a pro but anytime it's my team versus another we get absolutely stomped. Am I bad at times? yes quite alot but my team is always worse in every aspect. Doesn't help people buy high ranking accounts just to be absolutely terrible

it's always 50/50 until a certain rank where I know it's my fault and im ok with it.
I could never get to "that rank" in CS due to my teammates and that's why I stopped playing.

I could never get to "that rank" in CS due to my teammates and that's why I stopped playing.
i usually stopped cuz i couldnt rank up after a massive win streak ngl. I once won 8 games in a row and i didnt rank up. I was so triggered, I deleted the game

I don't play multiplayer games, so not a problem

I just can't get good teammates ever. I can shoot my shots like a pro but anytime it's my team versus another we get absolutely stomped. Am I bad at times? yes quite alot but my team is always worse in every aspect. Doesn't help people buy high ranking accounts just to be absolutely terrible
They're not only bad but annoying as fuck. You can have better stats and they'll still think they're better than you. Stats literally measure how good you are. If you consistently bottom frag, you don't deserve to rank up. I'm glad they act like that though because they'll never rank up if they keep thinking they're good and don't try to improve. There's a reason most people are hardstuck at a mediocre rank.