Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any fratcels here?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I want to know because I'm thinking of joining one. Definitely won't get a girl from it, but it's almost like you're in a gang, but with friends. Sounds cool to me.

Whenever i think if frats, i think of this:

3b57cb3ef53177b22ddd0a0ae6a5a1e8.png

DO NOT GO FRAT IF SUB8, unless u are humilationmaxxing.

Anyone that comes even close to joining a frat is a fakecel.

low iq. fakecel as fuck if ur in a frat lol

college is about conforming rather than witts. that's why star wars is shit like it is, people from these high-end schools are not geniuses. they are just able to jump through every hoop to get in which is what colleges want. if you're in a good school then frats can help you. many teachers will just give you an automatic b+ if you turn in a paper with your frats cover letter. lower end school i wouldnt bother, you're really just better off just staying out of these and do online college to avoid some of the dept :).

Having roommates is as far as any incel can go without clearly being a fakecel, JFL if anyone believes in fratcels

If you get into a frat, a real frat, and you don't get laid, you have bad brothers. At that point it's their fault if you don't get laid. Frats can do things like rent out the whole bar for fraternity/sorority mixers. Fraternities drive so hard for pussy that schools will penalize entire governing boards of fraternities, even if other fraternities in it didn't do anything. Because these dudes are so bad, even good dudes must be punished to be made an example of. Don't buy the bullshit about fraternities being classy. They're expensive, but not classy. They're a club for the rich/the fools who took out loans to pay dues.

Even frats have hierarchies based on looks. Hell, there are even different frats for guys of different looks ranges.

Even frats have hierarchies based on looks. Hell, there are even different frats for guys of different looks ranges.
This is accurate, I didn't go to a party school so some guys I knew who were in fraternities had trouble getting laid. Different tiers and depends what uni you attend

This is accurate, I didn't go to a party school so some guys I knew who were in fraternities had trouble getting laid. Different tiers and depends what uni you attend
LOL at doing all that work, only to not get laid.

LOL at doing all that work, only to not get laid.
True lol, pledging to initiating and paying dues every semester to get cucked. Don't blame em though, at least they had good social lives and went to mixers and house parties with other sororities.

First year of college, I was in a triple, one of my roommates was trying to join a frat and all of his secrecy/antics were super annoying. He would come back into the room every night at 3 am, lie around in bed playing on his phone until 4:30 am, get dressed and leave to go run laps around the campus as part of his initiation. This went on for like 2 months, he was also building some kind of weird statue of an animal for the frat and we couldn't know what it was so he would ask me and my other roommate to leave the room and not come back for like 2 hours sometimes.

On Fridays and Saturdays, he would leave to go to the frat house but he couldn't tell us where he was going. So one night, I decided to secretly follow him, I stalked him for like 15 minutes and took pictures of him entering the frat house. I sent him the pictures and he got so mad that he didn't talk to me for like 2 weeks. I also had these powerlifting smelling salts and was worried that he'd dump it in my face when I was sleeping, so I had to make sure he was asleep before me at night for a while.

GL joining a frat full of Chads

don't join a frat if youre incel. I remember a story on here or /r/incels about a guy getting kicked out of his after a while for not being normie enough.
if you really want to join one you'll prob end up stuck in the shitty one that doesnt do shit with all the other incels that tried to join a frat to get pussy

True lol, pledging to initiating and paying dues every semester to get cucked. Don't blame em though, at least they had good social lives and went to mixers and house parties with other sororities.
True, connections and "social proof" are important

I want to know because I'm thinking of joining one. Definitely won't get a girl from it, but it's almost like you're in a gang, but with friends. Sounds cool to me.
You have a good outlook on it, so I think it would be a good idea for you. Depending on your school, it might be the best course of action tbh. I went to a school that was like 30% greek or someshit i remember hearing, and since I tried my best to ignore it I felt like I had to ignore pretty much everyone. The end result: LDAR every single day, almost failed out JFL