Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any former hamzacels here?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

5'6 autist
★★★
I used to watch him in 2021 and he's one of the main reasons I got into blackpill spaces, he used to shit on the blackpill all the time on his videos but as I self improved more and more without anything to show for it I started realizing that the black pill made more sense. Fuck this curry faggot for giving his viewers false hope and trying to take away our copes. Muh video games are bad for you. The guys actually attracting girls in real life aren't doing this self improvement bullshit, they were simply born with better genetics.

Yeah me too, used to watch a lot of his vids during my redpill phase. Kek i remember when i used to meditate every morning because he mentioned it one of his videos

I discovered wheat waffles through him

Yeah me too, used to watch a lot of his vids during my redpill phase. Kek i remember when i used to meditate every morning because he mentioned it one of his videos
I installed this meditation app he always recommended and it showed how long you'd meditated in total and I'd racked up a couple hours lmao

I installed this meditation app he always recommended and it showed how long you'd meditated in total and I'd racked up a couple hours lmao
I was so close to buying one of his shitty ass courses, so glad i didn't waste a penny on his bs

I watched him for a while when I was still under the delusion of becoming some gigachad business man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: then I realized that its over for me. I still watched him for a while but now he's shilling his hundred dollar (or whatever it was) courses like all the other red pillers and I stopped watching. Its not like his advice is always trash. Yeah, having some order in your life and not ruining your health is probably good for not feeling like shit but he just doesn't get what its like to be an incel. He doesn't get that people who won't become gigachads through hard work need copes to not rope and that some people are just so mentally broken that they can't do the hard work in the first place.

I used to watch him in 2021 and he's one of the main reasons I got into blackpill spaces, he used to shit on the blackpill all the time on his videos but as I self improved more and more without anything to show for it I started realizing that the black pill made more sense. Fuck this curry faggot for giving his viewers false hope and trying to take away our copes. Muh video games are bad for you. The guys actually attracting girls in real life aren't doing this self improvement bullshit, they were simply born with better genetics.
Hamza should be hanged

Used to watch him but it was very obv he was trying to manipulate teens and build a cult type thing which worked they follow everything he tells them. Have literally seen a couple of dudes cry one the server and curse on their parents because they didnt buy him the 500 dollar course to become rich(the course said you will be able to make 10k per month after finishing it) because they didnt wish for him to be rich and successful really fucked up stuff

Used to watch him but it was very obv he was trying to manipulate teens and build a cult type thing which worked they follow everything he tells them. Have literally seen a couple of dudes cry one the server and curse on their parents because they didnt buy him the 500 dollar course to become rich(the course said you will be able to make 10k per month after finishing it) because they didnt wish for him to be rich and successful really fucked up stuff
I used to be in his discord and there was so many 13/14 year olds in there that followed his every word like he was a god, disturbing shit.