Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any former colognemaxxers here?

I

Initium

Veteran
★★★
0F0488D4 3475 4DE5 A9CB C37D55FB7F33

I used to think if I found that right scent women would be more attracted to me, LMFAO.

No cologne for my face, well I guess I could spray my face, but yeah. :feelskek:

It’s fucking over boyos, clothes, gym and other products ain’t gonna help you if you are subhuman.

Yes. I make my own cologne using bleach, dishwashing liquid and petrol. It smells so good :feelsohh:

Its kinda funny how silly all this bullshit seems once you are blackpilled. There is no cologne for your face and there is no right pickup line for your height

Your body odor is your face

Its kinda funny how silly all this bullshit seems once you are blackpilled. There is no cologne for your face and there is no right pickup line for your height

Yeah I get it. Though I try not to overthink it too much because then I get to the point of “why do anything” which isn’t healthy because then all I want to do is LDAR and slopmaxx

Yeah I get it. Though I try not to overthink it too much because then I get to the point of “why do anything” which isn’t healthy because then all I want to do is LDAR and slopmaxx
This is my state of mind 24/7 and i cant turn it off even if i wanted to

This is the right subforum

I like YSL Y edp:feelsokman: Quite masculine, and neat

Great pick, that’s probably the best YSL release for men. I tried the Myslf, it’s ok but not as good as Y edp imo.

Maybe cologne won't help us get girls, but you can really get into all the scent notes and figuring out pairings for outfits, places, and occasions to wear them to. Top tier consumer cope

I use cologne on the jeets who cuck me in my gym

Great pick, that’s probably the best YSL release for men. I tried the Myslf, it’s ok but not as good as Y edp imo.
Another mainstream brand is Dior's Sauvage Elixir. Spicy and sensual, it smells to me like I'm down to fuck, hard

Another mainstream brand is Dior's Sauvage Elixir. Spicy and sensual, it smells to me like I'm down to fuck, hard

Yeah I have that one, reminds of of drakkar noir. But a lot stronger.

Projects and lasts a long time, if you were to eventually fuck the scent might be too strong lol.

Yeah I have that one, reminds of of drakkar noir. But a lot stronger.

Projects and lasts a long time, if you were to eventually fuck the scent might be too strong lol.
That cologne gets you to fuck:feelshaha: supposedly at least

That cologne gets you to fuck:feelshaha: supposedly at least

I wore dior sauvage edt to work for a meeting and was asked to leave cus it was strong and someone was having a reaction to it. Never wore it(or anything else) there again. :feelsautistic:

I wore dior sauvage edt to work for a meeting and was asked to leave cus it was strong and someone was having a reaction to it. Never wore it(or anything else) there again. :feelsautistic:
I don't think any Sauvage is work appropriate. Still just do 3 sprays max. Maybe they just wanted to kick you out