Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any footballcels, not US faggot football, but european football. Which team will win the Champions league this season

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
Are you watching the Champions league, and who is your bet on winning it this season?

i'd say Barcelona or Man City

juventus. they got the GOAT, the giga chad, ronaldo.

Which team has the most ethnics?

Dortmund almost raped Barca ngl.
its start of the season, btw im former bvb fan, was watching their matched since 2009 till 2015 but then i stopped watching matches regulary

I won a bet one time. in my life.

its start of the season, btw im former bvb fan, was watching their matched since 2009 till 2015 but then i stopped watching matches regulary
BVB was so based under Klopp and Lewandowski. Should've won CL. Sadly Football is too Cucked and it's just about muh money.

I am footballcel but almost only play instead of watching.

BVB was so based under Klopp and Lewandowski. Should've won CL. Sadly Football is too Cucked and it's just about muh money.
i had nightmares after Robben goal in 87 minute during 2012/2013 final

i had nightmares after Robben goal in 87 minute during 2012/2013 final
Bayern Munchads ruined Dortmundcels dreams. Hope BVB will win everything this year.

Bayern Munchads ruined Dortmundcels dreams. Hope BVB will win everything this year.
They got good start, lets see. Last year everything was going very well till half of the seasons, then they got brutally nuked in UCL and on the end lost Bundesliga.

They got good start, lets see. Last year everything was going very well till half of the seasons, then they got brutally nuked in UCL and on the end lost Bundesliga.
Last season Dortmund had too young and unexperienced squad, see the 0-6 against Münchads. I'm sure BVB will do better this year both in UCL and Bundesliga.

Last season Dortmund had too young and unexperienced squad, see the 0-6 against Münchads. I'm sure BVB will do better this year both in UCL and Bundesliga.
hope so hope so

I enjoy watching football, but I don't bet on it. Gambling is low IQ.

man city probably, i'd say barcelona if valverde wasn't such a retard.