Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any foid ever try to treat you like a simp or you're below her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26922

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
I met a foid onlinemonths back that i used to talk to in the summer of 2019. I didn't really crush on her or anything, it was an app that i downloaded where i could randomly join groupchats much like kik. She was a muslim foid, and i was surprised to see one of her profile pictures was an emo looking white guy, with dark hair (probably dyed) now the photo didn't look like stock.

Fast forward we talk, and immediately i sense that she's broken from her speech. I was already blackpilled and i couldn't give two shits if a chad broke her heart, but the thing that bothered me was the way she spoke to me, i didn't really like that. She spoke to me in a rude condescending tone, well, i replied in kind ofcourse. Fast forward a whiteknight appears from nowhere , and i shut him up telling him how shameful whiteknighting is, and that he doesn't gain anything from it does he? and ofcourse the foid not wanting him blackpilled on this, just tells him thank you "sweety"or whatever emojis she can use to give him the impression she's an angel.

At this point i have no sympathy for whiteknights or simps, they don't understand women are simping for chads, while they are simping for them.

Oh and did i mention almost every girl in tht groupchat had her own orbiter/s? jfl at the state of so called "men" in 2020

Testosterone 344 273 23983