Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any foid ever try to treat you like a simp but didnt realize you were blackpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I went to the club a while back to drink with a high school friend and I overheard one foid saying to another how they could get free drinks, all they had to do was ask guys. So the girl that was talking walked up to me and asked me "can you buy us a drink?" I immediately replied with a "no." She was in shock, like this kind of shit wasn't supposed to happen. She then asked me "why not?" I said "Cuz I dont want to." JFL.

I was also in a study session once with a foid and she handed me a paper from another class because she was trying to get me to do her HW. I said "I'm not doing your work for you, find some other guy to do it for you." She got pissed lol.

i have no idea bcus since the redpil ive started ignoring women that dont give poon

so basically theres no women in my life

Every time that kind of scenario has happened, I was able to detect it. I refuse to be some girl's bitch.

I usually try to lay low at work but theres a single mother foid at my job with two kids and single mothers happened to get brought up.
I couldn't hold back and I plainly told her that I have no sympathy for them unless they're widowed and they are doing irreparable damage to their children. She asked "even in my case?" and went on about how she was beaten, etc.
I explained that she chose to stay with this man and even bear his children so obviously she is a fool that only chooses men based on looks while there are droves of honest moral men out there that will never get anywhere because they happen to be considered too short, ugly, etc. By this point she started to short out and just kind of trailed off mumbling to herself, probably because no one in her life told her how it really is, she has only ever been pampered by virtue signalers or coddled by guys looking for an easy lay.

I would like to think that she went home and reflected on my words and thought about her actions and how they have consequences that spiral far out from what you can immediately see.
Yeah right.
She already has some simp bf begging her to marry him. Women are not permitted to fail in the west.

Before I understood the black pill I got cucked hard once. It was like a summer program and we were playing the assasins game. So we were trying to take out some bitches with a ricebro and then this white Stacy who would never talk to me comes up to me asks hyd. Needless to say the ricebro and me were murdered within 10 seconds. Never again

I usually try to lay low at work but theres a single mother foid at my job with two kids and single mothers happened to get brought up.
I couldn't hold back and I plainly told her that I have no sympathy for them unless they're widowed and they are doing irreparable damage to their children. She asked "even in my case?" and went on about how she was beaten, etc.
I explained that she chose to stay with this man and even bear his children so obviously she is a fool that only chooses men based on looks while there are droves of honest moral men out there that will never get anywhere because they happen to be considered too short, ugly, etc. By this point she started to short out and just kind of trailed off mumbling to herself, probably because no one in her life told her how it really is, she has only ever been pampered by virtue signalers or coddled by guys looking for an easy lay.

I would like to think that she went home and reflected on my words and thought about her actions and how they have consequences that spiral far out from what you can immediately see.
Yeah right.
She already has some simp bf begging her to marry him. Women are not permitted to fail in the west.
Based and low inhib as fuck

No hole has treated me like anything because I rarely leave the neet cave.

Yeah right.

You told that to a foid at work damn you have balls

Years ago some fat late 20s foid I spoke to on facebook asked me to give her money more than once (to pay for her hair and something else). I told her to send me money instead. Pissed me off tbh, bitch thinks I'm some cuck like that.

I went to the club a while back to drink with a high school friend and I overheard one foid saying to another how they could get free drinks, all they had to do was ask guys. So the girl that was talking walked up to me and asked me "can you buy us a drink?" I immediately replied with a "no." She was in shock, like this kind of shit wasn't supposed to happen. She then asked me "why not?" I said "Cuz I dont want to." JFL.

I was also in a study session once with a foid and she handed me a paper from another class because she was trying to get me to do her HW. I said "I'm not doing your work for you, find some other guy to do it for you." She got pissed lol.
Based.
i have no idea bcus since the redpil ive started ignoring women that dont give poon

so basically theres no women in my life
Same here, tbh. Good tech

Somewhere within me, I never simped. I honestly don't know how. I remember as early as sixth grade on field trips girls would ask me stuff like to cut in line or to buy ice cream. Even then I wasn't stupid and knew something was off because these girls otherwise never acknowledged my existence. So I always said no. That's the only thing I did right back then.

I havent really interacted with foids outside family since like 12yo so theres no opportunity to simp

Extra based kek. Id fuckin love to see the foids face when you said you wouldnt buy the drink

There were girls at school who tried to make me buy their lunch. Always said no