Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fishingcels here ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Any users here who go fishing or used to do that ? I often went with my uncle and dad fishing when i was a kid and it was kinda nice. I was in nature, often far away from normies. I recently kinda got the urge to go fishing again, but going alone would be boring as shit, i imagine going fishing with another fellow inkwell, while talking about how over it is and we catch fish.

I can't fish because my dad was a useless retard

Used to when I was a nt kid

Never did it but i think i would like it

I tried it a few times, found it incredibly boring & uninteresting

I prefer to interact with nature in other ways

See son, there is plenty of fish in the see

I've only fished in video games

you will never catch me!

Im also a very impatient person, but if i had brocels to fish with, id gladly do that

Im also a very impatient person, but if i had brocels to fish with, id gladly do that
Yeah same here, you could share some beers & also listen to music whilst doing it

I have two older brothers that live in South Florida. They both have boats and in July we went off shore fishing. I was able to hook a shark and my dad hooked a Goliath Grouper. In shore we were catching different fish but there was a dolphin following us that kept eating everything we were throwing back.

I don't phish, that's illegal.

I have two older brothers that live in South Florida. They both have boats and in July we went off shore fishing. I was able to hook a shark and my dad hooked a Goliath Grouper. In shore we were catching different fish but there was a dolphin following us that kept eating everything we were throwing back.
You cant catch sharks or groupers with a regular rod. Unless you used a fishing net

I would prefer to hunt with a spear or a sword honestly. Imagine slicing an animal in half, that would be statisfying :feelsLSD:

You cant catch sharks or groupers with a regular rod. Unless you used a fishing net
Yeah the line kept breaking. I forget what we were going for.

I would prefer to hunt with a spear honestly
Based & same here, even hunting with a rifle would be fun

But not even a modern one, like the ones they used back in colonial era

What shark did you catch ?
We didn't get to see it. I hooked it and went towards the back of the boat. It spit the hook out which was completely straightened. My brother thinks it was a bull shark.

It’s probably not legal where I live

Don't do a lot of fishing but hiking yes. Being with nature is so much better than being near normies

Only in the legend of zelda

over for Ocarinaoftimefishercels

Last edited:
I have a few catfish ponds in my backyard. But I never fished in them. They are not shaded...