Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any filipinocels in here?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
You guys must be the most fucked SEA ethnics out there. All your women date white men. I just saw, in my social media, a family portrait, mom & dad, 3 daughters, 1 son. The 3 daughters all had white boyfriends with them and the son had nobody. Looks similar to this:

relationship-with-a-filipino-art-004.jpg

Atleast indians and chinese parents are somewhat opposed to interracial but filipino seem to DESIRE white men for their daughters. JBW theory is SUPER effective around these parts.

no but theres lots near where i live

the Philippines has been used as a genetic toilet by literally every single foreign group that arrived there since the beginning of human history.

Oh shit. I hope I ascend in that place.

Kek it never even began for dark skinned ricecels

WTF, how can these SEA bitches find so many white guys there?

Modt Filipino date their own race, even then, fuck anyone who breeds with Filipino women, they are the lowest of the lowest genetic trash out there. Low IQ, short height (lower than some places of africa), generally shit features like recessed chin and no jawline..

They're basically creating truecel sons, except they arealso manlets and suffers worse than currycels