Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any fellow Hispanic or SPICels?

B

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Anyone who is Hispanic, and how you become a CEL, I'm a Volcel, my family came from Mexico, I got into all this stuff manosphere, anti-sjw, and incel stuff after people were shitting on me after fighting a girl even though she harassed me for a few days and questioned why are girls allowed to get away with shit. I honestly started with anti sjw stuff then manoshpere redpill shit, the blackpill incel stuff came way later, please share Amigos!

Another day, another GrAY

I'm not Hispanic, I'm Lusitanic(Portuguese).

Spic

bz-png.632658

_shannon-png.633039

Last edited:
I'm a short, brown hispanic. A lot of people have said I look Mexican even though I'm not. I think we might actually be curry tier but not sure.

I'm a short, brown hispanic. A lot of people have said I look Mexican even though I'm not. I think we might actually be curry tier but not sure.
I doubt it, mofos at the schools I go to be pullin bitches, though to be honest everyone is americanized or whitewashed af, but then again there's a somewhat decent number of negros and it's not really common they pull one of the Hispanic bitches

Anyone who is Hispanic, and how you become a CEL, I'm a Volcel, my family came from Mexico, I got into all this stuff manosphere, anti-sjw, and incel stuff after people were shitting on me after fighting a girl even though she harassed me for a few days and questioned why are girls allowed to get away with shit. I honestly started with anti sjw stuff then manoshpere redpill shit, the blackpill incel stuff came way later, please share Amigos!
Yes gringo im part of ms13
200.gif

I'm a Volcel,
that's why i want if the mods let us mass ignore GrAYs they're just too retarded and every thread they make especially the first is just pure delusion

Half Colombian, half Puerto Rican here, though I was raised among the former and barely knew my boricua father. Among incels, the proportion of curries, balkancels, SEAcels, and ricecels are high, but there are spiccels around. We're rare because our cultures basically force kids to be social, have zero tolerance towards any autist traits in kids (I'm a sperg), and men are expected to beg & simp for pussy, or thugmaxx (spic foids love brutal, criminal prone men); indeed, your orientation is called into question if you refuse to degrade yourself so a foid can date you. Contrary to normie opinion, spics are one of the most simpy white-knight cultures around. FTR I'm short and vaguely filipino looking, so it never began.

Half Colombian, half Puerto Rican here, though I was raised among the former and barely knew my boricua father.

My paternal side was raised without Portuguese culture.

Half Colombian, half Puerto Rican here, though I was raised among the former and barely knew my boricua father. Among incels, the proportion of curries, balkancels, SEAcels, and ricecels are high, but there are spiccels around. We're rare because our cultures basically force kids to be social, have zero tolerance towards any autist traits in kids (I'm a sperg), and men are expected to beg & simp for pussy, or thugmaxx (spic foids love brutal, criminal prone men); indeed, your orientation is called into question if you refuse to degrade yourself so a foid can date you. Contrary to normie opinion, spics are one of the most simpy white-knight cultures around. FTR I'm short and vaguely filipino looking, so it never began.
I totally fuckin get you dude, I honestly fuckin hate what our culture has become, btw I'm sorry that life fucked you genetics are cunts

Why do y'all hate VOLCELS, we're in the same boat

@TheProphetMuscle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back