Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any fellow gun enthusiasts here?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I am obviously a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment but I was wondering if there were any more brocels among me who shared that opinion(s).

we're environmentalists and pro-LGBT activists

covergn.jpg

Nice try, CIA glownigger.

I have some antique shotguns my grandpa gave me. It’s really fun to shoot things and blow them apart

I have some antique shotguns my grandpa gave me. It’s really fun to shoot things and blow them apart
How antique are we talkin here? My favorite old shotgun is the Winchester model 1897. Specifically, the one used in the trenches.

How antique are we talkin here? My favorite old shotgun is the Winchester model 1897. Specifically, the one used in the trenches.
One of them is a western field model 19 single break open barrel 12 guage. The others are so old they have those packing sticks

"any fellow 400lb manlovers on this site?"

I like guns, but only when they are pointing to the roof of a foids mouth

We are for trans rights only

I love guns, i wish i could own some. Any AK, Sig Sauer, Springfield, whatever, any gun is beautiful in its own way, unlike people. I would like to own Beretta APX and some good hunting hunting rifle like Benelli Lupo or Franchi Horizon i think its name.