Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any fatcels here

Any fatcels here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Just curious tbh. Fatcel isnt always volcel but sometimes it is.

I'm healthy weight tbh

No (am healthy weight)

I’m about 20lbs overweight if that counts. Although by today’s standards it’s nothing and I am fairly fit. Face is lean.

I'm fat. But my face is generic though.

I weigh about 155 lbs and have a BMI of 21 so yeah I'm a healthy weight. I was borderline underweight for a while tbh

I was 32. 5 bmi at 220 lbs now at 26 175lbs
My bodyfat percentage is still about 27 or 28 percent and look bloated as fuck still though

I was 31 at 220 lbs bmi now at 26 175lbs
My bodyfat percentage is still about 27 or 28 percent and look bloated as fuck still though
I’ve never seen a fat ricecel IRL tbh.

Anything above 14% bf is obese.

Fuck really? I assume Asians in the west are fatter. Here 1 in 4 dudes are fat
I thought rice just had high metabolism so they aren't really fat just kinda skinny fat. I've seen fat noodlwhores though.

I’m about 20lbs overweight if that counts. Although by today’s standards it’s nothing and I am fairly fit. Face is lean.

I'm 2 stone and a bit so that's 30 lbs.

healthy is cope skinny fat is still fat tbhngl ded srs

@Gyros_Pretcel I changed it

There is no "healthy" levels JFL that's the biggest Normie trait.

A blackpilled incel knows that you're either 10-12% bodyfat or you're fat. That's it.

There is no "healthy" levels JFL that's the biggest Normie trait.

A blackpilled incel knows that you're either 10-12% bodyfat or you're fat. That's it.
Foids are held to different standards

I was 32. 5 bmi at 220 lbs now at 26 175lbs
you are like 20 right?

I am 28.3 BMI. 170 lb, 5'5. I have been doing one meal a day for sometinr now though so hopefully weight fallls

No, I have a healthy weight.

Fatcel = volcel

almost 300 pounds
no i am not tall
yes i can't see my dick anymore
nearing 40. life is truly over for me.

fat short balding and autistic

Fatcels are either volcels who don't want to change or former healthycels who, due to constant rejection, started coping with food.

Is it true that it’s impossible to smoke weed in Singapore? Fucking neurotic gooks in the government like banned it right?

Is it true that it’s impossible to smoke weed in Singapore? Fucking neurotic gooks in the government like banned it right?
They banned weed
You can't even buy gum here

I'm 274, losing weight won't help my 2/10 face at all.

They banned weed
You can't even buy gum here
It’s banned where I am but I just smoke it illigaly tbh. Also why are gooks so weird? Like I’m ugly too but I try and act normal you know.
I'm 274, losing weight won't help my 2/10 face at all.
274? Nigga you gotta try

im gymcel but my face stores fat on it even i get to lower bf%

It’s banned where I am but I just smoke it illigaly tbh. Also why are gooks so weird? Like I’m ugly too but I try and act normal you know.

274? Nigga you gotta try
not sure tbh but i don't really care cuz I don't smoke weed
I just hate the fact I can't buy gum cuz I love chewing on random shit

not sure tbh but i don't really care cuz I don't smoke weed
I just hate the fact I can't buy gum cuz I love chewing on random shit
Weed a great cope my chink. Can you get gum in Malaysia? Aren’t they next to each other?

Weed a great cope my chink. Can you get gum in Malaysia? Aren’t they next to each other?
You can but they and we're all under lockdown. And even then you can pretty much just get a few packs at most, if you tried buying bags worth they would catch you and thats fucking stupid tbh

You can but they and we're all under lockdown. And even then you can pretty much just get a few packs at most, if you tried buying bags worth they would catch you and thats fucking stupid tbh
It’s stupider that the rice government banned gum. What was their logic behind that. Did they think it would prevent the ricecels from stemceling or something?

It’s stupider that the rice government banned gum. What was their logic behind that. Did they think it would prevent the ricecels from stemceling or something?
Because our people are so subhuman they can't even dispose of gums properly. Multiple cases of trains jamming because there is so much gum piled on the sensors doors won't close (or so they said)

im really underweight

Because our people are so subhuman they can't even dispose of gums properly. Multiple cases of trains jamming because there is so much gum piled on the sensors doors won't close (or so they said)
There are gooks in NYC and they don’t do that on their trains and subways. Prolly just weird neurotic ricecels who rule the country.

There are gooks in NYC and they don’t do that on their trains and subways. Prolly just weird neurotic ricecels who rule the country.
Maybe, but knowing how retarded the people in my country are I'm inclined to believe the official statements tbh

Maybe, but knowing how retarded the people in my country are I'm inclined to believe the official statements tbh
You just prooving that your people are retarted by believing that. :feelshaha:

269lbs @ 6'1 so pretty obese. Losing weight wouldn't matter since I'd still be a currycel.

205 @ 6’3 pretty healthy though, also 15% bf