Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fans of netflix series Terrace House?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
A reality tv show in japan about a bunch of Changs and Stacies 18-30yos living in a house

Shit makes me want to kill myself, but I love watching it. I recommend any incels hoping to succeed in japan watch it to know what you are getting into. @Zesto Plus its good for listening practice. They also bring some Happas on the show, who mog the pure japanese guys into oblivion, and all the girls in the house gravitate to

I must've been possessed to think I would get any type of adult conversation in the Off-Topic section.

Its like walking into a monkey enclosure and being pelted by shit

I must've been possessed to think I would get any type of adult conversation in the Off-Topic section.

Its like walking into a monkey enclosure and being pelted by shit

:soy::soy::soy:

tenor.gif

I watched season 1. It's strangely addictive, so i'll probably watch more. If you liked it, then you should watch Ainori Love Wagon - also Japanese, but way better in my opinion.

I watch Ozarks and random cheesy paranormal shit on Netflix

I watched season 1. It's strangely addictive, so i'll probably watch more. If you liked it, then you should watch Ainori Love Wagon - also Japanese, but way better in my opinion.
I heard about this one, someone said that they spend more time outside the house on that show

Yes man let me go watch ER fuel on Netflix

Soy face

40F57CE6 4A91 407B BB6B 0A0858E99761

A reality tv show in japan about a bunch of Changs and Stacies 18-30yos living in a house

Shit makes me want to kill myself, but I love watching it. I recommend any incels hoping to succeed in japan watch it to know what you are getting into. @Zesto Plus its good for listening practice. They also bring some Happas on the show, who mog the pure japanese guys into oblivion, and all the girls in the house gravitate to

Netflix is fucking awful

Dead programs and movies on there.

Natsumi is not a bombshell in looks, but everytime she was on camera, my jaw dropped and my pants got a little tighter.ill give it a chance

1*TFK7b15NHy7s6KCbg4-lbg.jpeg
She Ight i dont know about jaw dropping but she has the plain Jane appearance.ill give it a chance

I’m not usually a fan of the reality TV format (except that one particularly hilarious season of the island), but I’ll give it a look.

I heard about this one, someone said that they spend more time outside the house on that show

Yeah, they travel all around Asia in the "love wagon." lol. It's apparently an old, super popular show in Japan that they decided to do again.