Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any enlightencels in here?

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Greycel
We all know about “ascending” and if you ask me: it’s pathetic

You have become dependent on pussy, you are trapped in the cycle of chasing pussy and hence it has stifled your life

One must move past the point of foid desiring, so they may achieve understand that your desires fuel the very system which ensnares you

Enlightencels are those who abstain from women, realizing that the chase for foids distracts one from achieving one’s goals and destroys their authenticity

To become an enlightencel one must forsake the need for female approval, this state is higher than the “ascended” status as these fakecels are still dependent on foids approval

Happy enlightenment fellas!

When the coping is too strong

Cope or Rope.

You have become dependent on pussy, you are trapped in the cycle of chasing pussy and hence it has stifled your life

One must move past the point of foid desiring, so they may achieve understand that your desires fuel the very system which ensnares you

Enlightencels are those who abstain from women, realizing that the chase for foids distracts one from achieving one’s goals and destroys their authenticity

To become an enlightencel one must forsake the need for female approval, this state is higher than the “ascended” status as these fakecels are still dependent on foids approval

Delete your account, and go live in your mountain cave, pretentious fag.

Projection?
Geese geese howard

Enlightenment to where material desires are transcended is Eastern religion lies. That's why they shave their heads like slaves and lie to themselves about not wanting to attain worldly riches. Christianity to where to suppress our desires and serve God until the world is cleansed is good.

Enlightenment to where material desires are transcended is Eastern religion lies. That's why they shave their heads like slaves and lie to themselves about not wanting to attain worldly riches. Christianity to where to suppress our desires and serve God until the world is cleansed is good.
i am somewhat enlightened.
but the talk about removing material desire in Giga cope.
my conscious resides in human body consist of flesh and bones they have their physiological need.
like if i stopped oxygen and food (sourced from material world) i am killing myself.
and they give up on other things that keep into loop of constantly attain the same pleasure (MATRIX).
an inkwell masturbated many times and to fulfill the same sensation he needs to do it again same for Chad to feel sexually validated by foid to have sex with stacy.
and saints tell us to read our inner soul by removing the societal bias and lies they tell us to survive and keep living.
i suggest you read more about this Ashtavakra Gita (he was crippled inkwell as well)

I am an enlightened being, ama

Me

There is nothing wrong with wanting what the world has to offer.

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't need women at all.

They are only a means for reproduction, nothing more, women cannot provide love, company, friendship, or a true sense of community.

Before, I suffered a lot from rejection by the opposite sex.

My need for female affection has been drastically reduced over time, as has my sex drive, I fap less too.

Suicidal thoughts have disappeared...

I don't need a woman, I need a cause to fight for

I am a man with ideals, not a retarded monkey.

i am somewhat enlightened.
but the talk about removing material desire in Giga cope.
my conscious resides in human body consist of flesh and bones they have their physiological need.
like if i stopped oxygen and food (sourced from material world) i am killing myself.
and they give up on other things that keep into loop of constantly attain the same pleasure (MATRIX).
an inkwell masturbated many times and to fulfill the same sensation he needs to do it again same for Chad to feel sexually validated by foid to have sex with stacy.
and saints tell us to read our inner soul by removing the societal bias and lies they tell us to survive and keep living.
i suggest you read more about this Ashtavakra Gita (he was crippled inkwell as well)
View attachment 896225
Thanks for recommendation, Ashtavakra seems really good

I'd rather be goalless