Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any else glad they're still a virgin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-
I've learned the whole truth about women and it sickens me. They're disgusting in every possible way (except physically) and I'm glad I'm still a virgin.

I will live the rest of my life as a volcel and I won't regret it.

Actually yes. I have learned what's really going on when it comes to sex and women, and it has repulsed me to the point of being a virgin forever, unless something happens, but I doubt that.

insert 'when the coping is to strong' gif here

Online: 1d 23h 30m

Greycel tier thread

Chads usually know about women as well. In fact they probably know more than we do.
But they actually get sex.

Unless you decided to become a monk or priest, no, I wish I weren't a virgin.

No, just no. The answer should invariably be no.

legendary cope tbh

ngl yeah I am kind of glad. My faternal twin brother has a gf and their relationship is so unstable and riddled with suspicion and anxiety, I see my brother get depressed after him and his gf argue that I feel glad im ugly enough for females to exclude me from being manipulated and used like they do to all normies.

they have broken up for the third and last time last week, im proud of my brother, she was pretty abusive and manipulative.

Cope, unless you are talking about scorteling. Then, yes.

Imagine not being a virgin.

Kind of, yeah. Something tells me having had sex once and never being able to get it again is worse than dying a virgin.

Whatever makes you happy

Virginity doesn't make me feel bad per se, it's the loneliness.

I am glad i am a virgin
Because religion and shieeeeet

Pure, filtered, distilled, refined and barrel-aged copium.

Maybe if I was 18 or 19 max. But at my age, no.

Being a virgin is not something to be proud of here. I’m rotting on this site because of it.