Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any eastern european incels here?

Dar132004

Dar132004

Banned
-
I want to make friends over here.I will leave my discord to whoever wants to be friends with me.

That's like 45% of the White users here

South Slav reporting for duty :feelsLightsaber: :feelswhere:

Most white users here are Burgercels and Germancels
Well yeah, and a decent chunk of the Germancels are either Slavs or mixed with them, but I have met quite a few Germancels of full-german blood.

Well yeah, and a decent chunk of the Germancels are either Slavs or mixed with them, but I have met quite a few Germancels of full-german blood.
Well if you see it that way then yes. To me it looks like OP means people who were born and grew up in EE

My Discord is Dar19742004/Dar13

Well if you see it that way theny es. To me it looks like OP means people who were born and grew up in EE
Ah I see, though that would include Jews & Gypsies who aren't really White.

Hungarians, Romanians, Albanians, and Greeks also are EE/Balkans but aren't Slavic even in blood much.

But yeah makes sense most Whitecels are from Burgerland or Cuckmany. Very populated to begin with, very globohomo, and have very high standards.

Despite some here thinking else wise, I've met quite a few actual Germancels(includes Switzerland & Austria imo).

@trognarukk

Yo trueblooded Aryan German Manlet reporting in