Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme any early 2000's niggers here?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
can we all agree that 1999-2006 was somekind of a golden era?
if your'e incel, maybe it sucked. but we still had some sort of masculinity culture back then. great music and games too

I was born in the mid 90's I'd have rather been born in the mid 80's tbh

i just miss being a kid, i don't really care what decade it was

if your'e incel, maybe it sucked. but we still had some sort of masculinity culture back then. great music and games too
Legit the last time i was legitimately happy was in 2006.

1998. i wish i was born in 2998 where sex dolls will be so realistic you cant tell the difference between a doll and a 10/10 human female

Yeah. I was born in 94, so I grew up through the late 90's and early 2000's. What I really loved was the early days of YouTube before Google fucked everything up. It wasn't just a site to watch videos on back then, it was a social network.

sometimes i wonder what the pre-internet world was like

i ask my mother what the pre-internet world was like
i also ask my grandmother what they did before TV
if my great-grandparents were still alive i'd ask them how they got anywhere without cars

We were at peak emo then.

Ya'll 'gon make me lose my mind!

I was born in the mid 90's I'd have rather been born in the mid 80's tbh

i want to be born in the 80's so i can be a teen in the 90's and enjoy all the wigger/performance car culture to the fullest

YES. early to mid 2000s were fucking lit. the culture, the vidya, the music etc. better than this shitty era

The early 2000s were a notoriously shit set of years.

YES. early to mid 2000s were fucking lit. the culture, the vidya, the music etc. better than this shitty era
Are you thinking what I'm thinking

WoWScrnShot_092907_190702.jpg

youngcels GTFO.

'93 represent. :feelsokman:

Yeah. I was born in 94, so I grew up through the late 90's and early 2000's. What I really loved was the early days of YouTube before Google fucked everything up. It wasn't just a site to watch videos on back then, it was a social network.
How so?
The music was absolutely horrific, pretty sure games are better now too, no?

Well, for one, they didn't hide the inbox away back then. I know they've brought it back into plain sight now, but for a long time, you had to go through a load of menus to find it. Also, you could personalize your channel a lot more back then. Like, you could chance the colours of the boxes and text on your channel and choose a background image. Now all you can do is change your cover photo and it has to a be over a certain size.

I fucking hate the 2000s decade it was the worst decade for me (except for 9/11, natural disasters, etc these were lifefuels) but not that the 2010s decade is any better. Living in the 90s is the only thing I could I say I didn't hate it.

Well, for one, they didn't hide the inbox away back then. I know they've brought it back into plain sight now, but for a long time, you had to go through a load of menus to find it. Also, you could personalize your channel a lot more back then. Like, you could chance the colours of the boxes and text on your channel and choose a background image. Now all you can do is change your cover photo and it has to a be over a certain size.
Oh yeah, I do remember that actually. I wonder why they changed it.
I fucking hate the 2000s decade it was the worst decade for me (except for 9/11, natural disasters, etc these were lifefuels) but not that the 2010s decade is any better. Living in the 90s is the only thing I could I say I didn't hate it.
How old are you?

no my life has always sucked....no matter how much I try, circumstances and "god" shoots me with bad luck.

I even approched 3000 girls in the past 2 years

Damn 2000 was 18 yrs ago

2000s were great for us niggers

2005 was the best year of my life.

What did the 2000s even have?

I wish I was the age I am now in 1980s Japan.
I wish I was in my late teens in 1980's or early 90's Japan. Money was easy to come by back then. I'd probably be up in the mountains doing some touge drifting.

I wish I was in my late teens in 1980's or early 90's Japan. Money was easy to come by back then. I'd probably be up in the mountains doing some touge drifting.

Wow that would be awesome.

You'd have a good job and be able to buy a brand new AE86 or whatever else you wanted easily.

You also had some really nice anime, VHS, Cassette tapes, and radio.

It's the best of what we have now just without the internet.

I waa still a kid back then, but I remember the culture being good the games being good and the music being good, it sucks how all of the music nowadays is pop and jungle beats.
What did the 2000s even have?
Culture, and good music.

Wow that would be awesome.

You'd have a good job and be able to buy a brand new AE86 or whatever else you wanted easily.

You also had some really nice anime, VHS, Cassette tapes, and radio.

It's the best of what we have now just without the internet.
Yup. Some really good games and consoles were coming out back then too. Would've been much better than this shitty post-recession society we live in today. Everything that comes out today is disappointing. Movies, anime, games, etc. Just adds to how depressing this era is.

1970's were the best. I was born in 1963.
The1950's, 1960's and 1970's were way better than this.
The music, TV shows, people were much better.
Parents were much better in the 1950's.

I miss my childhood so much :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

yes. was better than now.

it was the golden age

I was born in 2000, but I discovered the Internet when Netscape was still a popular thing so I got to see a lot of good shit. Games, especially on PC, were damn good. UT1, QIII: Arena, UT'04, Postal 2, Vice City, San Andreas, DOOM 3, CS: Source. Wish I actually got to play them back then instead of watching videos and such (strict parents). I thought music back then was still trash however. Times were still better because I know for a fact it was easier to get laid, because no Tinder, the limited social media back in the day wasn't really used for those purposes, and online dating was avant-garde-ish. Damn I wish I was born earlier though, I would've gone through the whole ride.

I wish I was born in ancient sparta because they would have thrown me in the baby pit lmao

I was born in the early 90's, had an awsome chilhood, now modern kids are shit, they start to browse social media and shit , while we did other things as kids.

Those years were indeed the best years of my life because I was a young child. It's all been downhill from 2004 (the year I started going to school)