Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any doctorcels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Are you a doctorcel?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Any physicians, lawyers, or Ph.D holders here? Or really any doctorate degree holders? I know you have to be NT as fuck to get through these programs so it's unlikely.

Not enough conscientiousness or motivation for something like that. But with my looks, the only door something like that would open to me is the betabuxx one, as far as women go.

@PPEcel will definitely head for that way in the future.

if only i was strong..

I have a degree in a healthcare field. Does that count?

Lots of ricecels here at least got a master's degree, I believe.

those guys dont have time to browse incel forums and their usually bluepilled because they never had the time to learn about the blackpill online or through social interactions

those guys dont have time to browse incel forums and their usually bluepilled because they never had the time to learn about the blackpill online or through social interactions
True. Maybe depression and ADHD were a blessing in disguise, better to be lazy than to end up having everything you worked so hard to build destroyed in a frivorce or something.

No but lots of my "friends" are doing phds

if only i was strong..
:yes::feelsree::feelsrope:
Do you think it's worth it. I know managers with masters degree at the amazon facility I work at.

Doctorates of philosophy, how many essays or books have they published through their studies....
not worth it unless your genuinely interested. Or you go to high IQ University (MIT) and are doing AI or Machine learning type shit. Then get a high paying job at a Quant firm or Fortune 500 corp

Do you think it's worth it. I know managers with masters degree at the amazon facility I work at.

Doctorates of philosophy, how many essays or books have they published through their studies....
I have a master. But I think a phd can be worth it. Pay increases a lot and you make valueable connections during your phd. Also if you enjoy research and you have the energy it's a relatively low investement to offer up 3-4 years of your life and get 1.5-2× the pay for the rest of your life. But you must have the ambitions of course. A lot of women do it because I feel like they want to prove themselves over men.

There was a dentist. Deleted his account

not a doctor but i made it all the way up to director at one of the major tech companies, making ~500k a year. IT loves to say that all incels are some losers living in their parents basements but i did better than all of them.

unfortunately, depression fucked me up and now i actually am NEET, living off my savings.

Not enough conscientiousness or motivation for something like that. But with my looks, the only door something like that would open to me is the betabuxx one, as far as women go.
True motivation to do something like that with such looks is delusional and is just impossible for most