Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any DIY/home gymcels have any tips on building muscle at home?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I want to try musclemaxxing or something again, but i don't want to go to the gym. Mainly because i already have a record of wasting money with a gym subscription and then giving up after 1 or 2 months. Secondly, because gyms are expensive and full of normies, chads, stacies, cucks and the like, and i'm honestly quite fed up with that shit.

When it comes to equipment i don't wanna buy anything already made from a store or something, i want to go full DIY or use no equipment at all. I was thinking of filling some old paint cans i have with rocks/sand and using those as weights.

So, if any of you boyos have any tips, exercise programs or other equipment ideas, post them here for ya boyo and other fellow boyos that might be interested too.

I go to the gym so I can't recommend a specific bodyweight program, but I will suggest you find one, a full body one, about 30 minutes, and do it every day. Set an alarm. Focus on getting consistent and working hard. You can do that for many months before you need to worry about optimizing.

Still, it'll be harder than going to the gym. Weights are perfect for tracking progress, which is motivating. You'll need a lot more discipline and perseverance to do it with bodyweight.

Documentaries about high security prisons are full of good pointers, no joke.

Start with a good olympic barbell (I prefer to use the curl variety) which is pretty much all you need. You can buy weights as you progress, try to get it cheap from ebay or something.

Additonaly I've built a DIY curl rack (for changing weights) with cheap leftover wood. Later you could buy a decent: bench, power rack and pehaps a cable machine (which I'm quite a fan of). You won't need anything more than that.

I want to try musclemaxxing or something again, but i don't want to go to the gym. Mainly because i already have a record of wasting money with a gym subscription and then giving up after 1 or 2 months. Secondly, because gyms are expensive and full of normies, chads, stacies, cucks and the like, and i'm honestly quite fed up with that shit.

When it comes to equipment i don't wanna buy anything already made from a store or something, i want to go full DIY or use no equipment at all. I was thinking of filling some old paint cans i have with rocks/sand and using those as weights.

So, if any of you boyos have any tips, exercise programs or other equipment ideas, post them here for ya boyo and other fellow boyos that might be interested too.
This is a good post.
Later down the road i might invest in some equipment to level up my body to the extent, which is more healthy.
Nice reminder for everyone that has this in mind.

@KingOfRome
Look up "Convict Conditioning" if you want to get strong with no equipment. Programming a full calisthenics routine is going to be harder than a more conventional one based on barbell or dumbbell work due to normal fluctuations in body weight, but it's definitely doable as long as you're eating enough and you're consistent.

I'll warn you, though: calisthenics training is objectively inferior to conventional weightlifting for lower body development, and your overall strength development will be slower, as you'll have to wait for other factors like mobility and balance to catch up with your strength. You will want to either go to a real gym or build a home gym eventually. However, if you do everything right, you should bodymog a good 80% of gymgoers by the time you get burned out on Convict Conditioning. Most gymgoers are skinny fat, while a sizable minority are just skinny.

And make sure you follow the below 15% body fat rule. Being lean is even more important with calisthenics training than with conventional training since your body fat, as part of your overall body weight, will directly affect your performance and ability to progress. If you're above 15% body fat, diet down until you're not.

Do calisthenics, only you will ned to buy some calishtenics wall bar or door bar, for the pull ups, chin ups, and you can use some chairs to do dips, or buy parallel bars too, everything else you could train with your own bodyweight (push ups, sit ups, planks, etc.). I can train all the week in my bedroom with that.

1) Buy one of these bad boys:

KIT-DE-MANCUERNAS-12KG-SPORT-FITNESS-070092.jpg

2) watch athlean-x's videos

3) ?

4) profit

Id recommend a good neck workout as well.dont skip neck day

http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/
This is what I used to start out. It's a pretty good plan, and you can modify it to fit what you wanna do of course, you don't need to take these things set in stone, especially since your body might do well on different excercises and such.

Just climb trees bro, yeah I'm serious.

Take ZMA, it made my muscles grow at a faster rate.