Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any deformedcels here?

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
Title tbh. My face is out of this world. I have the archetypal mouth breather face and it's deformed.

No, you are the only mouthbreather here.

if leg is counting then yes

yes bro i have an extremely asymmetrical face and eye area

yes, bells palsy fucked up face, massive lips, hooked Arab nose, stupid frame as wide as it is tall

@DeformAspergerCel

Fuck mouthbreathing

Is there surgery for your issues

I've got a cleft lip, which is technically a deformity. I'd say that the cleft itself fucked up my facial development and lead to more ugliness than just the unsightly scar, though

Pectus excavatum.

of course
reccessed chin, slit eyes, no orbital support, flat face, wristlet, dicklet, etc

Had Cerebral Palsy, my face is lacking in muscle on one side, my bottom teeth haven't grown while my top teeth have so I have an ugly overbite which causes my voice to mumble, my lower Jaw also seems to have not grown out properly while my upper skull has.. so I look like a Grey Ayyy, got big ears that stick out, my left eye squints, I have tremors where my hands can't stop moving but this is quite subtle. The black circles of my eyes are quite large because of the Cerebral Palsy I had, so my eyes are more susceptible to damage by the sun. I'm Half Blind and Half Deaf from my ears not working properly. My knees are starting to really give me stress along with all my other joints.

There is a large bulge in the back of the head due to cranial trauma.

Last edited:
My right leg is actually deformed though, because of car crash. Its an easy operation though
ohh okay my right leg is deformed too XD