Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any DBZcels seriously try to power up a ki blast?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
When I was a kid I would sit in my room from time to time Indian style and concentration real hard and try to form a ki blast in my hands. JFL I was coping and didn't even know it.

no, I tried to use telekinesis though

I tried to turn super saiyan so I could have blonde hair and blue eyes.

dragon ball z was the shit back in the day but Toriyama should have been smart and killed the series then and there, instead we got the horribly managed shit show that was Super

Even today when I am old, I walk around full of energy daydreaming in my room when I see videos like this.

I guess I will never change.

Last edited:
No but one time i tried to become ssj and i sharted my pants :feelsbadman:

When I was a kid I would sit in my room from time to time Indian style and concentration real hard and try to form a ki blast in my hands. JFL I was coping and didn't even know it.
I used to think if I followed the instructions that Gohan gave Videl that i'd be able to fly around or at least form light with my ki
we got the horribly managed shit show that was Super
Super had tons of scheduling and production issues but I still enjoyed the show from time to time. My biggest issue with it was that I felt the fight scenes weren't nearly as tense or well choreographed as in Dragon Ball or as in Z

Last edited:
from like 12-14 i was obsessed with dbz, but i never tried to do anything like that, at least as far i remember.

the spirit of gambler lives on

I do it when I take a shit

Yeah,
3SRi3hy.gif

It never worked

no but I will try to now

Such power, it's amazing!

JFL if you arent super saiyan 2 in 2018

I swear if any of you niggas actually tried this its so fucking over man serially :lul::lul::lul:

dragon ball is a very incel interest

Yes,tell anyone and I'll murder you.

Wow how deep did u go for that. Anyway the keyword is "serially" :lul: its over for u

Wow how deep did u go for that. Anyway the keyword is "serially" :lul: its over for u
"how deep" it was literally in this post you moron
also i assumed you misspelled seriously when you said serially