Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any cutecels?

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
like as in being called cute by family or much older ppl, mom, dads etc. more so like a forced validation thing they may do I suppose. I never got that tbh but some of you may be cutecels where you got some sort of validation where it probably would've meant something as a kid but not now after discovering the blackpill and knowing that you were subhuman all along.

Can’t say that I am.

Can’t say that I am.
it's not to say you actually are, chances are you're subhuman because you're on here. has your mom, sister, grandma, etc. ever say you're cute?

it's not to say you actually are, chances are you're subhuman because you're on here. has your mom, sister, grandma, etc. ever say you're cute?

No, that’s why I’m not. My mother did say that girls have preferences in terms of me addressing how ugly I am.

nope, harry and look like a sociopath

at least yo an pretty boy maxxs

previously but now I need to get back into the habit of brushing my teeth

Cutecel= fakecel.

@knajjd >.<

Try being called cute and treated as a kid by everyone you know, see if you think it's funny. Cute = unmasculine, childlike etc
This tbh. I prefer being the ogre thug than a cute boy

Try being called cute and treated as a kid by everyone you know, see if you think it's funny. Cute = unmasculine, childlike etc
better than ogrecel?

better than ogrecel?

People treat you better ngl, but they treat you like a kid too, i.e they don't rly respect you, they don't rly call you to do stuff, they think you need to be protected etc

I'm 19 and there are people who think I'm 15

Also, women won't hate you, but you will always be friendzoned, talking from experience

Never been described as "cute". But most people say I look young, but this might be because I just ldar in my free time and don't drink. I do get asked if I am actually over 18 if I want to buy a mature video game. :forcedsmile:

I am a manlet, does that count?

i've been called "cute,handsome" by parents, relatives but not girls at my age

no man i am not cute def

My parents think that im handsome.

I would pick that over my current state where people feel the need to constantly remind me about my ugliness and baldness daily in a heartbeat.

Some women are into cute effeminate boys, K-Pop proves it, many other stuff prove it. No one is into disgusting ugly faces. Deal with it.

I would pick that over my current state where people feel the need to constantly remind me about my ugliness and baldness daily in a heartbeat.

Some women are into cute effeminate boys, K-Pop proves it, many other stuff prove it. No one is into disgusting ugly faces. Deal with it.

"cute effeminate boys" = "pretty boys" = attractive. A cutecel is not attractive, a cutecel looks like a kid. Women aren't into kids.

I never said it was worse, but that doesn't mean it's good either.

I would much rather be a cutecel than the ogre I am, people at least won't treat me with disgust.

"cute effeminate boys" = "pretty boys" = attractive. A cutecel is not attractive, a cutecel looks like a kid. Women aren't into kids.

Some are into kids. There are female pedo, hebe and ephebophiles, they're rarer than their male counterparts but they do exist.

@knajjd I showed u my dick pls respond

My aunt always says I look better than when she saw me last. She visits every couple of months so I have no idea what she means by that since I barely change

My nana calls me handsome >.> cute is not a word that fits me though. No

Wtf? Why do you guys keep worshipping and sucking this chadlites cock? Lmao, even on incel forums the halo effect is at play, I'm not safe from anywhere

View attachment 102326
God I fucking hate Knadjjs face so much. How the fuck is he incel?
Because he's a super saiyan manlet.

It's good in the eyes of autistcels, ogrecels, acnecels etc. unless you're a manlet like knadjj too you don't really belong here.

I used to be called cute a lot,little did I know that fucked me the most,since retaining neotinous features destroys your smv with the whole
''You look really young,TEEHEE''
this,tbh.

im an ethnic shitskin arab with beard. its not possible for any ethnic to look cute.

True, but it's better than being ugly

its over for cutecels

The last time I got called "cute" was in middle school, and it was by a girl my age, but it was because she said I reminded her of her little brother.

FYI there was no actual romantic undertones, as I was really overweight and had neon yellow glasses back then.