Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any currycels use a copper vessel as a water purification device?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Any currycels use a copper vessel as a water purification device?

I really like copper stuff and over the years collection of many cool copper objects.

I have a few water containers that i've used. I even have a 5l one! (It's freaking cool looking.)

For a while I was really into them but usually just use ceramic filters because it's easier.

The copper ones require cleaning too much. So they just sit there looking cool.

I also like pre84 American Penny's.

Anyway, for those that don't know, copper - as well as silver, gold, and brass, are anti bacterial and anti viral... Putting water in such metals kills all the micro bugs in them. But it take several hours, 8+...

It's why doorknobs and staircase rails were made of brass...

Any currycels use a copper vessel as a water purification device?

I really like copper stuff and over the years collection of many cool copper objects.

I have a few water containers that i've used. I even have a 5l one! (It's freaking cool looking.)

For a while I was really into them but usually just use ceramic filters because it's easier.

The copper ones require cleaning too much. So they just sit there looking cool.

I also like pre84 American Penny's.

Anyway, for those that don't know, copper - as well as silver, gold, and brass, are anti bacterial and anti viral... Putting water in such metals kills all the micro bugs in them. But it take several hours, 8+...

It's why doorknobs and staircase rails were made of brass...
Curries me

Ive made a lot of money, "scrapping copper." Forget gdmf aluminum cans! Lol!

I didnt knew that. Thanks for the info.

No, might be the case in poorer households

I heard for sand and coal filtering.
Charcoal, not anthracite coal. But yeah...

Also pure sand can be used as a "slow sand biofilter." Where there are various layers in the sand that have particular bacteria that eat various pollution.

Some tests show amazing results! Seems like all pathogens get removed!

However, they need to be aired out and cleaned once a year, and never allowed to freeze.

They are free and easy though.

But a charcoal sand one works far faster, but isn't as long lasting

No, might be the case in poorer households
Copper stuff is gdmf expensive! But they might use brass? There's a lot of "brass spittoons" that were probably originally used for water cleaning.

Charcoal, not anthracite coal. But yeah...

Also pure sand can be used as a "slow sand biofilter." Where there are various layers in the sand that have particular bacteria that eat various pollution.

Some tests show amazing results! Seems like all pathogens get removed!

However, they need to be aired out and cleaned once a year, and never allowed to freeze.

They are free and easy though.

But a charcoal sand one works far faster, but isn't as long lasting
I would probably poison myself if i tried to build one :feelskek:

I would probably poison myself if i tried to build one :feelskek:
Not if you researched it first. It's fucking simple. But their are easier ways... Like boiling

Not if you researched it first. It's fucking simple. But their are easier ways... Like boiling
I noticed that tap water sometimes has sand in it. I guess city waterplant also uses sand for filtration. Boiling is easy enough. Once i tried making activated charcoal because the farmacy ones are too expensive and i had stomach issues. I only made it worse jfl. Now i eat burned toast when i have stomach issues.

I noticed that tap water sometimes has sand in it. I guess city waterplant also uses sand for filtration. Boiling is easy enough. Once i tried making activated charcoal because the farmacy ones are too expensive and i had stomach issues. I only made it worse jfl. Now i eat burned toast when i have stomach issues.
Try burnt toast, it's quick and easy. And non toxic!

Our water plant used sand filter, but also put chorine gas into it. Because removing and replacing the sand was a real hassle.

Copper stuff is gdmf expensive! But they might use brass? There's a lot of "brass spittoons" that were probably originally used for water cleaning.
I doubt any modernized residences use them