Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Cum Stories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So this happened about 40 minutes ago. My Aunt calls my Mom and I was with my Mom at the time but my Aunt didn't know that. My Mom puts her on speakerphone because she is folding laundry. My Aunt starts going off and yelling at how her son ruined her day this morning. She is a single mother with a 13yo son who is my cousin. She usually wakes up at 6am to hop into the shower before her son wakes up because she wants him to sleep a little more and plus they don't have much hot water to use. This morning she woke up a bit late and by the time she was up her son was already in the shower. She figured he would go fast because he knows she has to go next but lo and behold he is taking forever. So a good while goes by then she starts banging on the door telling him he better not use all the hot water. He says okay he'll be done in a few minutes. She yells at him, "GET OUT RIGHT NOW AND KEEP THE WATER RUNNING!" so a second goes by and he comes out of the bathroom and she just had a towel covering her so she drops the towel and heads into the shower. As soon as she steps foot in the shower she notices she stepped in a huge wad of cum and there was cum puddles all over the shower floor. She was already running late so she just tries to block it out of her mind that her son's cum is all over her feet and she starts taking a shower. As she goes to get her body wash she sees more cum on the shower wall and she is furious by now. She finishes her shower and gets dried and dressed and as soon as she is done she goes to my cousin and berates him all the way to school about how he needs to clean up his cum and that she isn't raising an inconsiderate boy and does he think his Mother likes to clean up cum all day in the shower? She said his face was red as can be and he went to school crying. So me and my Mom are cracking the fuck up while the phone was on mute. Then my Mom says what is my Aunt doing now? My Aunt says well she just got home from work and picking up her son and is scrubbing the shower completely clean of course! The dried cum was everywhere it sickened her.

Any of you incels got similar stories?

If he left the shower running, there wouldn't be cum puddles on the shower floor.

If he left the shower running, there wouldn't be cum puddles on the shower floor.
Not true it depends where it was I adjust my shower so it pours straight down while i have my back against the water and i cum away from the water or sometimes the cum sticks to the wall. Depending on the type of cum it is (watery or thick) it might not be washed away. Also this story does kinda sound believable cause my mom once rushed me out of the bathroom and i had to cum quick so i came into the toilet but some of it went on the floor and when i came back inside the bathroom the cum was cleaned off the floor

i masturbated to loli hentai yesterday

giphy.gif

i masturbated to loli hentai yesterday
Loli hentai is the best!
I like the ones where the girls don't even know what a dick is and then big brother has to show them!!
how did he cum that much?
Probably being 13 had something to do with it. Plus, I don't know how long he was in the shower. If he was in there for an hour or something then he had plenty of times to have multiple pops.

Loli hentai is the best!
I like the ones where the girls don't even know what a dick is and then big brother has to show them!!

Shoujo Ramune and Imouto Paradise 2 are my fav