Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Christian Incels here? If so, how do you make sense of the contradiction?

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Any Christian incels here? If so, how do you make sense of the fact that you are a genetic loser, with the Leif in an all-loving Jesus? I am Christian myself and I struggle to rectify the two opposing facts.

ci3x4nwhorz21.jpg

It's not like we are really able to marry decently in 2019 anyway, so...

Any Christian incels here? If so, how do you make sense of the fact that you are a genetic loser, with the Leif in an all-loving Jesus? I am Christian myself and I struggle to rectify the two opposing facts.

ci3x4nwhorz21.jpg
Christian currycel?

Now thats rare

Tbh if your goan it might not be completely over

At least if your goan(or catholic) you can larp as a portuguese person or larp as a rapebaby of portuguese and curry(but even then whats the use)

Christian currycel?

Now thats rare

At least if your goan(or catholic) you can larp as a portuguese person or larp as a rapebaby of portuguese and curry(but even then whats the use)
I am Goan. But I look like a smelly curry Hindu.

I have bad news for you: your God hates ugly people. Read this passage from Leviticus 21:17-21

17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God."

there is no contradiction,this world serve satan and people live under is law.

lucifer is the god of this world.
is in the bible.

I am Goan. But I look like a smelly curry Hindu.
ogre

not even lighter skinned then your southern bretheren?

not even a bit portugese blood?

damn

tbh if I was a goan I would larp hard as a lusophone tbh

Was in past and Jesus failed to provide me cute good waifu. Not only reason left that faith, but this also included, Christianity praises suffering with ugly wifeloids, and I want to escape that, better be lonely then and fap to animu lolis, if no real ones around

I have bad news for you: your God hates ugly people. Read this passage from Leviticus 21:17-21

17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God."

this is one of the things god hates but endorse one time to make an example,just like the guy that as to cook is food with human shit and the guy that he force to marry a woman that is divorce and has 2 children.
"this is the life that you will have if you marry that type of woman,this is your food if you disobey me,this is what you cause when you sin"

Last edited:
If God was real he would give me a nice JB.

@1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

I go to church because my family tell me so. I would be disowned if I stop being catholic. Christians usually cope with ugliness by saying "it's not your time yet to get a girl"

I go to church because my family tell me so. I would be disowned if I stop being catholic. Christians usually cope with ugliness by saying "it's not your time yet to get a girl"

churches are disgusting,members fuck just as normies do.

Most people are liars and cucks. I separate my religion from humanity. I had a Christcuck go on 2 hour tirades about how infallible women are. Tradcucks seem to get off on defending m'ladies from any amount of criticism, they'll tell men like us to go fuck ourselves but foids are untouchable.

@1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

You see, in the same passage but in the verses 11 and 12 you find this

So he asked Jesse, "Are these all the sons you have?" "There is still the youngest," Jesse answered, "but he is tending the sheep." Samuel said, "Send for him; we will not sit down [1] until he arrives."
So he sent and had him brought in. He was ruddy, with a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one."

" Fine appearance and handsome features". God hates ugliness

ogre

not even lighter skinned then your southern bretheren?

not even a bit portugese blood?

damn

tbh if I was a goan I would larp hard as a lusophone tbh
Yeah I am lighter skin, and a bit of portuguese blood. Not as ugly as a typical hindu. Hindus are short and feral and ugly vermin. I am 5'10'' without shoes. Hindu and Muslim indians are truly the feral race. At least I have a bit of European in me

Just have cognitive dissonance br0!

God loves you so much that he'll torture you forever if you don't love him back!
Because...
That's the kind of god he is. Loving.

lol, thinking that some kind of sky daddy is supposed to provide you with women must be the biggest cope. It's also mega cucked.

You see, in the same passage but in the verses 11 and 12 you find this

So he asked Jesse, "Are these all the sons you have?" "There is still the youngest," Jesse answered, "but he is tending the sheep." Samuel said, "Send for him; we will not sit down [1] until he arrives."
So he sent and had him brought in. He was ruddy, with a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one."

" Fine appearance and handsome features". God hates ugliness
Isaiah 53 King James Version (KJV)
53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Yet the Messiah grows like a typical incel.

I just want to see the world burn, dont care how it happens. If muslims invade europe im fine with that, if christians do the reverse I wouldnt mind either. I just want as many causalities as possible.

What contradiction?

I am a true Christian believer, of course I hate fake Christianity and fake virtue signaling Christian foids.

True Christianity is about following the great Jesus Christ instead of fake priests and fake Christians.

ci3x4nwhorz21.jpg

It depends on the stance you're looking at it from.

In the eyes of a world, I'm a genetic loser that should have been aborted at birth (the words of foid i had a crush on).
In the eyes of God, I'm lovingly made in his image.

Genesis 9:6 - Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind.
Genesis 1:27 - So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

This original image has been corrupted; when sin entered the world.
God gave us free will and because of that we created our own image of that which is desirable, that is completely different to God's original image: hence why we have Incels and so much poor self-value.

I have nowhere to turn too in this world.
Every foid I know treats me like an alien (even foids within the church which is rich).
Every male I try to get to know avoids me.

Yet despite all that, God loved me(us) enough to send his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
In the eyes of the world I'm a genetic failure and that won't change, but at least there's someone who cares enough about me and acknowledges the desires of my heart and the pain which people bring upon me.

Christianity is not going to be a smooth sail. In fact, because we won't even conform to the world's practices etc, we'll even be hated by the world itself.

but

God does have extraordinary plans for us when we put him first in our lives:

"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen" Ephesians 3:20-21

I accept all that happens to me. If I die of cancer, get murdered, die a virgin, etc, it's meant to be. Why bother trying to stop something God intends to happen?

The Christian god appears throughout European history, variously condemning or praising thoughts and deeds.

If God exists, he is unfit for worship or praise. I deserve his penance, as do millions of dead children from starvation and disease.
This. Omnibenevolence is a giant meme.

Christianity is the soy version of islam, and both are essentially hardcore mental gymnastics in order to cope. "don't believe go to hell" "believe and be helped" "follow my way and your place is with the greatest all mighty" etc. its all about doing mental circles in order to cope. the bible, the quran, are large books full of how you can delusion yourself into a sense of comfort and peace in a world that has none.

Is Christianity a good cope?

Christianity is the soy version of islam
Not per se. If you read the Bible, you'll see that it's all there: women being submissive to men, marrying young, strict laws concerning important stuff, etc.

The "cuckification" of Christianity is a modern phenomenon which was made by adding non-biblical stuff to it, like feminist ideas, persecution of "pedophilia" (which nowadays is a word that can mean both raping a newborn until they die or marrying a 17 yo girl with the intention of constituting a family with her), subjugation to foreign religions like Islam, etc.

the fact that you are a genetic loser,

ci3x4nwhorz21.jpg

You aren't a genetic loser, you just aren't the same species as whites. Its like comparing a finch with a beak designed for opening a hard nut to a finch with a beak designed for eating soft fruits, and calling the latter a genetic failure.
If God exists, he is unfit for worship or praise. I deserve his penance, as do millions of dead children from starvation and disease.

JFL what makes you think God is a kind old man in the sky, or that he can even be scrutinised in simplistic human terms. There are plenty of examples in the bible of god fucking mans shit up because he was pissed off, e.g. the flood or throwing man out of the garden. Not literal events, but metaphors that God isn't some happy go lucky old man in the sky. He is a wrathful being.

ci3x4nwhorz21.jpg
no afterlife cope?

Would rather be muslim and get
my 72 virgins in the afterlife :feelsokman:

I believe in Heaven and I believe this world is ran by Satan. Christians are meant to suffer in this world, because we aren’t supposed to be part of this world. We are hated, just like Jesus was, but paradise awaits.

I believe in Heaven and I believe this world is ran by Satan. Christians are meant to suffer in this world, because we aren’t supposed to be part of this world. We are hated, just like Jesus was, but paradise awaits.
Cope.

God may exist, but that doesn't mean he's fair. The blackpill is absolute.

It does not matter if you do not manage to marry nor get laid. This world is of Satan. No contradiction there tbh.

Christian currycel?

Now thats rare

Christian ones mog their hindu and Muslim counterparts in every way tbh
This

used to be one. they have a lot of respect for women, and i dont.

Christian ones mog their hindu and Muslim counterparts in every way tbh
tbh it goes

goan > lightskin curry christian/ muslim > dark skin christian curry/ muslim curry > sikh curry > hindus
Yeah I am lighter skin, and a bit of portuguese blood. Not as ugly as a typical hindu. Hindus are short and feral and ugly vermin. I am 5'10'' without shoes. Hindu and Muslim indians are truly the feral race. At least I have a bit of European in me
tbh muslim cuuries are less sunhuman in my eyes due to being lighterskinned and having moreT

its over for Hinducels

goan > lightskin curry christian/ muslim > dark skin christian curry/ muslim curry > sikh curry > hindus
Sikhs are usually tall and light skinned though

im an atheist tbh