Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any childbearinghipscels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I figuremog many low - mid-tier Beckies :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I have a big ass an wide hips. I might as well rope :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm a skinny wristcel with a fat ass :feelsrope:

me
if i was a girl i would mog like 90% of them

might be klinefelter syndrome

I have kinda wide hips. It's actually caused by the chemicals you consume such as BPA.

A fag said exactly this to me. According to him, I would be a pretty good dragqueen :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What is your waist/hip ratio? I've never checked mine, but judging from looking at it I don't think so, I could be wrong though, and I'm not in the upper half of male body appearance, that much is certain. Average at best.

might be klinefelter syndrome

Oh fuck just found out this was a thing. It's possible. I also have slight gyno.

And all these apply to me:

K

Nah, I'm not low t.
Although thanks to the gym I assmog the average britishfoid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

If you grew up in the capital of soyciety in America you probably have shit hips.

Here is what the Average 30-39 year old Americans physique is compared to Japanese ricecel who proportionmogs the fuck out of him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. He looks as if he can pass as a person with Klinefelters. Blame society and your parents. No male who goes through a healthy puberty and isn't inundated with estrogen is supposed to look like this.

Last edited:
I'm a framecel so my waist is as wide as my shoulders.

I can't understand whether my hip bones are larger than they should be for a man or they just look big because I am really f*cking skinny. I seriously can't tell which of the two it actually is, jfl.

Last edited:
This is usually caused by high body fat and gynoid fat distribution. This can usually be fixed with such staple exercises as the bench press, the barbell row, and the fork put-down.

If you grew up in the capital of soyciety in America you probably have shit hips.

Here is what the Average 30-39 year old Americans physique is compared to Japanese ricecel who proportionmogs the fuck out of him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. He looks as if he can pass as a person with Klinefelters. Blame society and your parents. No male who goes through a healthy puberty and isn't inundated with estrogen is supposed to look like this.

View attachment 196731
I’m actually curious because I live in America, but what consumer bought items have estrogen? I always thought it was because they sit down for too long, and fat accumulates in the midsection. I’ve been here long enough to see similar statements, and I don’t want to consume things with estrogen.

I’m actually curious because I live in America, but what consumer bought items have estrogen? I always thought it was because they sit down for too long, and fat accumulates in the midsection. I’ve been here long enough to see similar statements, and I don’t want to consume things with estrogen.
All I know is that the T levels are down big time and the E levels are up. Soy, processed stuff, exposure from plastics, etc. To me it doesn't look like the guy in the picture has that much fat around his hips 0.5-1 inch at most.

I'm not an expert, but I would think if people have a feminine fat distribution they're more likely to have a feminine bone structure.

Beyond over for widehipscels

I'm fat so yes

Dudes with a female frame are hilarious like I respect manlets and wristcels but guys with female hips are jokes

Dudes with a female frame are hilarious like I respect manlets and wristcels but guys with female hips are jokes
For some reason everybody thinks this way, including myself. I still can't figure out why, but people only react to certain negative male features with disgust and not others. A short guy is not looked at with disgust, atleast by other males. But a hipcel? Skullcel? They are looked upon with disgust. Both sides have connotations of bad genetics, I don't understand.

Me :feelscry: I have big hips and should kill myself

This hits home. I am a manlet, a lanklet, a wristcel, deathnic, asymmetriccel, but what kills me the most are my wide hips.

Yes but it dosen't bother me because my legs are strong too. does make my physique suck ass tho, need 0 stomach fat and wide shoulders to compensate, not happening

Yes but it dosen't bother me because my legs are strong too. does make my physique suck ass tho, need 0 stomach fat and wide shoulders to compensate, not happening

me too I have thicc strong legs. I legmog a lot of people my weight.

If I had that I would rope. That would be the ultimate death sentence. Imagine having that on top of an ugly face.