Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any chesscels here

Inceldom discussed

Not a thing, foids don't care how good you are at chess.

No e4e5 for my face.

No london system for my height

im okkkkkk at chess. not that great

its only good if youve been groomed since age 3 to play it.

its only good if youve been groomed since age 3 to play it.
Nigga I'm talking about playing it for fun not memorizing 50 moves of theory to play some jew and lose

Very bold GrAY
The following content is a parody, created for entertainment purposes only. It is a fictional representation and should not be taken as factual. This work is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or representative of the original source material or its creators. Any similarities to real-life events, people, or organizations are coincidental and not intended to be taken as literal interpretations.DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECREATE ANYTHING DEPICTED BY THIS ACCOUNT

The following content is a parody, created for entertainment purposes only. It is a fictional representation and should not be taken as factual. This work is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or representative of the original source material or its creators. Any similarities to real-life events, people, or organizations are coincidental and not intended to be taken as literal interpretations.DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECREATE ANYTHING DEPICTED BY THIS ACCOUNT
GrAY isnt satire though*

Nigga I'm talking about playing it for fun not memorizing 50 moves of theory to play some jew and lose
cant have fun if you dont know what youre doing

Used to play chess with my dad when i was younger

Interesting mindset buddy boyo how do you cope then
inb4 I don't
i cope with cartoon girls and playing cartoonish games, im just frustrated of chess cuz i tried multiple times to like it.

I did play a bit in elementary school and a few years ago started a bit on chess.com but only am ~1000 rated, so not sure if it counts.

I used to play a lot of it in HS, but i kept trying to get others to play with me and they all scorned me and laughed

I hate chess so much because I suck at it . 4 yo could beat me and that makes me depressed because I'm low iq as hell

Fuck you nerds I'm more of a Chestcel :feelzez:

Nerdcel
I mog the chess on computer at easy level jfl