Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any cels in the 6'3 - 6'7 range?

Electus

Electus

Major
★★★★★
I cannot believe there is a single one on here in this range who isn't severely disabled. Not mentally. Physically disabled. You just cannot lose being this tall.

We had someone a month ago who was 6'3 and white but claimed he was a mentalcel because he had adhd

Fuck no, that's like impossible to be an incel at that range.

@nettle is just under 6’11 but he’s a cripple and got raped by his brother

@Nanoventor is 6'4, although he was inactive for a year, maybe he's just on another dry spell.

@Captvic is a 6’6 30 year old negro who said he was on PUAhate
@AlexDelarge is 6’4 but he lives around the Dinaric alps region where the average is 6’1 + hes an orphan

@Nanoventor is 6'4, although he was inactive for a year, maybe he's just on another dry spell.
He’s on discord a lot I talk to him a lot

He’s a youngcel too . About the same age as @Adolf Hitler @veqdera

@Captvic is a 6’6 30 year old negro who said he was on PUAhate
@AlexDelarge is 6’4 but he lives around the Dinaric alps region where the average is 6’1 + hes an orphan

im 6’3 in air max/ air force yeah average here is around 6’1

i have a disfigured face, having no parents is not that important

I cannot believe there is a single one on here in this range who isn't severely disabled. Not mentally. Physically disabled. You just cannot lose being this tall.
all fakecels.

that is way too tall to be incel

Kill all tallniggers