Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any catcels here?

Wat?
I am a catcel. I have more empathy for cats than humans. My cat actually loves me.. :/

Weed said:
Wat?
I am a catcel. I have more empathy for cats than humans. My cat actually loves me.. :/

that's cool. i don't own any pets though

I grew up with cats and I love them. It's so easy to read their faces. Unlike humans, they tell you exactly what they feel without holding back.

love felins

got a cat and a dog both females

cats are most cucked pets to have, total cuckery to own one

dr-problematic said:
cats are most cucked pets to have, total cuckery to own one

and dogs are for normies

gay_fag said:
and dogs are for normies

cat is like a fucking unloyal fho, it's gona jump to anyone who provides food, and it doesnt obey rules nor can be taught. while dogs are loyal like your best buds, will try to save you from danger and are trainable.

point proved. cats are for cucks.

Cats are my favorite animal. I have two of them.

dr-problematic said:
cat is like a fucking unloyal fho, it's gona jump to anyone who provides food, and it doesnt obey rules nor can be taught. while dogs are loyal like your best buds, will try to save you from danger and are trainable.

point proved. cats are for cucks.

Every point you made is terribly wrong. I can disapprove everything you said just by linking few youtube videos lol

I had a tabby kitty that I sadly had to give away because I couldn't make the time to take care of her.

I love kittehs, but don't have one :(

My mother loved cats and basically relied on them for the love and affection that her parents never gave her. Late in my Dad's life, he got with his neighbour and she had a black cat, which give me five years experience with a cat (when previously I hated cats and would chase them; I was totally converted to a cat-lover). They also got two younger brown tabbies. The last time my Dad came to my mother's home, he brought the black cat to finally meet her after years of hearing about him and the cat stayed the night before we took him back to my Dad's. After he died I had no contact with the cats and they were given away.

I hope to move a few hundred miles away from my craphole city to a large town, though that may take a decade. I then hope to get a cat for company. My mother believed that cats were a superior form of life and I agree with her. People are shit.

I love watching this cat shelter's webcam.

The title reminded me of this lmao 

people-are-going-nuts-over-this-ugly-cat-after-he-2-16236-1487161410-0_dblbig.jpg

Weed said:
Every point you made is terribly wrong. I can disapprove everything you said just by linking few youtube videos lol

ikr
I've heard stories about cats who mourn the death of their owner and stop eating and drinking.