Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Car Detailing Guys On Here?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Do any of you guys detail cars to make money, or just like detailing cars as a hobby?

I just started detailing last year on my own car. I find it pretty relaxing. It's also satisfying seeing all the dirt and grime come off and then come out to be shiny and clean.

I don't have a lot of equipment right now but once I get a DA polisher and a steam cleaner I want to make it a side job.

Not me but good for you bro.

Sounds like a fun job. Too bad it's impossible to get one nowadays

Its a good job. Better then being a mechanic

Do any of you guys detail cars to make money, or just like detailing cars as a hobby?

I just started detailing last year on my own car. I find it pretty relaxing. It's also satisfying seeing all the dirt and grime come off and then come out to be shiny and clean.

I don't have a lot of equipment right now but once I get a DA polisher and a steam cleaner I want to make it a side job.

Newer cars cost 30-50k nowadays. Think it’s a good side gig. Ceramic coatings are popular. Do my own, but it gets back breaking.

Can't say i do that tbh

I dont own a car tbh cuz I am 16