Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any bull trait you hate?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I hate how they don't think correctly. I hate how they always care about competition and evilness and not brotherhood. I hate how they make everything in the universe horrendous and out to get you Everytime when it should be the other way around. ( It should be!) it's as if they are almost invaders from some demonic pocket dimension. In PATHS the farther I look back I see an [invader] in the once first pristine male group.... He ruined it by introducing the evilness of modern day humans nature and caused women to evolve into the evil traitors they are.

They eat all the harvest and trample on the rest. They also take big shits

They eat all the harvest and trample on the rest. They also take big shits
Humans ones. But sure the animal itself is just as annoying.

controlled by whom... another human capable of evil... or a deity of sorts, perhaps...
Only me. I am a being of pure positivity. As I have been there for myself multiple times as no one else did because they were mind controlled by the evil universe. I saw myself in a mirror doing things I wouldn't do in the central world I am in now. Therefore I exist in a split universe of some kind. Possibly infinites. Then I came across PATHS. All people are potentially evil (me? Nah I am too pure one of the rarest kinds on the planet since I am prisoner to this dimension). but Would I beat them for justice. Yes as it isn't evil. The universe has stopped caring 20+ years ago. Therefore something amongst us is in the higgs field causing us to suffer.

Jfl bulls
Fuck them. I hate how they are born tall and have the traits of the multiverse council deities..... They took everything I was gunna encode for this reality!!! Inceldom... It wouldn't have existed if I was ruler. That's why inceldia must happen. Not only to piss off the 5d beings but to end this war and let me change reality to the corrected plans I have. This 13.8 billion years saga can end!! I want peace. All of this hell that has been going on will go for quantum PEACE I NEED IT. I want to see the scenery of the plans of my world all play out on the canvas...

Last edited:
bulls? What are you talking about?
The 6 ft bulls that mog us to hell and back and could be the very footprint of the multiverse council. The very thing that could end this hell if we defeat them all.

The 6 ft bulls that mog us to hell and back and could be the very footprint of the multiverse council. The very thing that could end this hell if we defeat them all.
Suifuel thread, having a big cock as a Bull can give you dominance over the average white teen girl, the bull-obsessed classic snow bunnie, aspiring queen of spades. They seek to be Blacked, BBC is a symbol of black supremacy, but taken away from the metaphors, a literal big cock on a Bull already puts him in a position of priviledge over the average white male, known as "white boy". Add the natural strong smell that blackness gives to Bulls and it is guaranteed that a Bull will have white girls hungry for him. A Bull at desperate conditions is always capable of cucking a white male, with a REAL black cock that is big, he can get the joy of bragging about his size, which will make his Bull image even more spread out.